Wanting to add a Sub Woofer

Any one added a Sub Woofer to a Jensen Stereo in a 2012 or anyother model. Mine doesn't show an outlet in the Diagram. Has 4 spealers in Ceiling but no Bass.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Big Dave, I re-titled your thread and moved it to the appropriate forum. I think you will get a little more traction with the title.

Peace
Dave

farside291

I replaced the cheap Sony system in mine with a 1000 Watt Samsung system with wireless rear speakers and a subwoofer. Put the sub in the lower two door cabinet and fished the wires down through the cabinets and wall using a fish tape. Sounds like a thunderstorm in the RV when movies are playing:)

CLB

I replaced the cheap Sony system in mine with a 1000 Watt Samsung system with wireless rear speakers and a subwoofer. Put the sub in the lower two door cabinet and fished the wires down through the cabinets and wall using a fish tape. Sounds like a thunderstorm in the RV when movies are playing:)
I'm using a pioneer car stereo, Alpine type R 6.5" speakers in the ceiling and a cheap 10" sub with built in amp and it does the job.

Sent from my 5049Z using Tapatalk