Status
Not open for further replies.

TnTChaska

Retired Minnesota Chapter HOC
2018 MN HOC Rally

Old Barn Resort
24461 Heron Rd
Preston MN

So much to enjoy in this beautiful area for our second year! Bring lawn chairs for gatherings. Please let us know if interested in joining for the Amish Tour on Friday @ 10:00am - $25 pp http://www.rmamish.com/index.html Bring copies of your recipe to share for the potluck on Saturday, please – fun to share and so many good things.

Thursday 9/13

Enjoy Preston, Lanesboro area on your own.

4:00 Meet and Greet at Nelson’s Site #M17

BYO Beverage and Appetizer to share

────

Friday 9/14

Enjoy the area on your own. Ideas include Biking, Amish Tours, Golf, Area Art Trail

10:00 Amish Tour (depart by 9:30) RSVP

5:30 Dinner at Old Barn Restaurant

Buffet $15/pp + beverage

Bonfire

────

Saturday 9/15

Enjoy the area

5:30 Potluck – bring your favorite Soup or Chili !! Fixings provided by HOC

Bonfire

────

Sunday 9/16

8:00 Continental Breakfast at Nelson’s

Goodbye’s till next year!

Last edited:

oldfitter

Tracy and Deb Redpath will be there next fall. reserved a spot as we were leaving the campground. Looking foreword to seeing everybody in 2018

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
That's really Great! The 2018 MN rally is on it's way! Thanks to Todd and Terri for taking the leadership role on and we know they'll do an amazing job!

Tom and Kathy Ireland
Retired MN Chapter Leaders!

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hi everyone! We are from PA and want to attend your rally in September. I did send an email to the Campground but received no response. Is there a section of the Campground that is reserved for the rally attendees? It would be helpful if I reserve online. Thanks!

Karen Fredrickson

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
Hi Dale and Karen! Great that us MN people will have PA people in Southern MN!

I'm sure Todd and Terri will chime in here too.... but at the 2017 rally we did have a section for the Heartland rally. I believe the same section is reserved for 2018 but if you mention the Heartland Rally group in your reservation you should be good to go.

(love that area of MN)

Tom and Kathy Ireland
(retired MN Chapter Leaders)

KrazyKampers

Hi Dale and Karen! Great that us MN people will have PA people in Southern MN!

I'm sure Todd and Terri will chime in here too.... but at the 2017 rally we did have a section for the Heartland rally. I believe the same section is reserved for 2018 but if you mention the Heartland Rally group in your reservation you should be good to go.

(love that area of MN)

Tom and Kathy Ireland
(retired MN Chapter Leaders)

Thanks! Dale’s family is from Austin so we will be visiting prior to the rally. I will go through the online reservation system and hope I can get something close!

TnTChaska

Hi everyone! We are from PA and want to attend your rally in September. I did send an email to the Campground but received no response. Is there a section of the Campground that is reserved for the rally attendees? It would be helpful if I reserve online. Thanks!

Karen Fredrickson

Karen,

I will call down to the Red Barn Campground next week and confirm you are in with the Heartland group!

Looking forward to meeting Dale & yourself.

Todd

KrazyKampers

Hi Everyone!

Dale and I will be in site#M14 arriving on Thursday, September 13 and leaving Sunday September 16. We look forward to meeting everyone!

Dale and Karen Fredrickson

jrabelson

Hi Todd,
We just made reservations for the rally. We will arriving on the 12th & leave the 16th. Site M-10. See you then.

TnTChaska

The latest from Old Barn...plus one today

Kahl M9

Leavitt M9

Sharp M11

Johnson M12

Schmid M13

Fredrickson M14

Dvorak M15

Ireland M16

Nelson M17

Redpath M18

I hope this is what you were looking for. Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you! =Mary

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve and Li Bub, from Wisconsin Chapter, will be attending.
Reservations made with campground, arrive 9-11, depart -16, site M15.
Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Jim Posz

Jim and Betty Posz from Iowa will be attending; arriving Thursday and leaving Sunday morning. We made our reservations with the campground about an hour ago. Always has to be someone who waits till the last minute; this time it's us. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Jim

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Gerry and Debbie Atkinson #1750 will be arriving on the 12th maybe even earlier on site 20. Now I am thatlast minute person.

TnTChaska

Looking forward to seeing everyone next week.

Also, save the dates now for 2019! September 18-22, 2019 in gorgeous, historic "XXXXXXX", MN. Details at 2018 Rally, then will be posted later.

Last edited:

Jim Posz

Noticed the Amish Tour on the schedule for Friday. Is there more information available on this? Would it be too late to RSVP?
Thanks.
Jim

TnTChaska

Here is the scoop on the Amish Tour! We have 17 spots available and right now I have heard back from 5 couples for 10 spots. This tour leaves from the General Store in Lanesboro at 10am on Friday. The tour is about 2.5 hours long - the price is $25 per person and if you can pay us beforehand, we will pay for the group in one payment. Here is their website if you want to read a bit more http://rmamish.com. Early forecast looks to be a perfect weather weekend.... bring your bikes as the trails in this area are fantastic! We will be seeing everyone soon!

KrazyKampers

Thank you Todd and Terri for a great rally! Dale and I had a great time and we were so sorry to leave early. Mother Nature got in the way! We enjoyed meeting all our new Heartland friends and hope to see you at Goshen next June. And as always, we extend an invitation to come to our rally next August or any other one in the Northeast Region! We would love to have you!

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Thank You Todd and Terri for a great first rally and all your hard work. We certainly enjoyed the beauty of Minnesota bluffs area along with all the great company.

Status
Not open for further replies.