EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WA, Kennewick - 5/10/2018 to 5/14/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
We now have more people interested in attending than the number of spaces blocked. What that means is that if you are serious about attending, you will need to contact the RV resort. Be sure to let them know you are attending the HOC rally. Once the 30 sites that have been blocked are taken, there is no guarantee that additional sites will be adjacent to the first 30. There is also no assurance as to how many additional sites they will be able to provide. We just called, and right now there is availability. To confirm your attendance, make your reservation with the park ASAP.

Then let us know when you've made them with your dates and number of people attending.

We will redo the list with the names of people with reservations and have an additional list of those who have shown interest but do not yet have a reservation.

We apologize for any confusion we may have caused but we and the resort will do all we can accommodate everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Marc & Carol, Larry & Liz and Paul & Candy, we'll add you to the new list.

larkinstuart

We now have more people interested in attending than the number of spaces blocked. What that means is that if you are serious about attending, you will need to contact the RV resort. Be sure to let them know you are attending the HOC rally. Once the 30 sites that have been blocked are taken, there is no guarantee that additional sites will be adjacent to the first 30. There is also no assurance as to how many additional sites they will be able to provide. We just called, and right now there is availability. To confirm your attendance, make your reservation with the park ASAP.

Then let us know when you've made them with your dates and number of people attending.

We will redo the list with the names of people with reservations and have an additional list of those who have shown interest but do not yet have a reservation.

We apologize for any confusion we may have caused but we and the resort will do all we can accommodate everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Marc & Carol, Larry & Liz and Paul & Candy, we'll add you to the new list.
Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

TheWade2

Hi Doug and Doris.

just wanted to let you know we are registered for the rally! We are coming in 5/9 to 5/14 and then on to Silverton! Lots of fun ahead!

Steve and Carol Wade

Paddy

Hi, just made our reservation at park from 5/9/18 to 5/15/18 for the Washington Rally. There will be two of us attending. Thanks.

Pat Coyne
Linda Steele

TheWade2

Hi Doug and Doris,

We had signed up for the rally. I tried many times to reach the rv park and finally left a message. I then began calling again a couple of days ago. I finally reached a Debbie. She said spaces 1-10 were spoken for as well as the others. We would have to park in a gravel lot behind everyone. At first I said ok. I told Steve and he said absolutely not. I called again. After 5-6 times I reached Maureen yesterday. She seemed surprised at the gravel. She confirmed 1-10 was taken but would put us in the 70's row. Fine. Then I received a call from Debbie who said it was gravel or nothing. Steve told them to cancel us. Then Maureen said maybe the 80's row, perhaps. We were told the 70's row and we feel that should be honored. Gravel parking is out of the question! She said she was canceling us but would keep our phone number handy if there was a cancellation. This whole thing is B.S. I figure you might want to cancel us, don't know what else to do.

terribruce

retired Oregon Chapter Leaders
Hi Doug and Doris, We made our reservations coming in on the 9th and out on the 15th. We have to get down the road for the other Rally. :)

Thank you guys
Terri/Bruce

shovelguy

I would swear I sent this message previously. We have a reservation made at Columbia Sun. There was one place left when we reserved. We are in a pull thru site from the 9th to the 15th I believe. I haven't a calendar near by

Grampafish

Terri & Bruce, Dean & Jodi, Dan & Sally - got your dates and updated post #1. Carol, Doris is sending you a PM - we expect to be able to straighten this out.

We still have several paved, pull-through sites and a few back-in gravel sites remaining.

tenglish

Doug & Doris, we have made our reservations at Columbia Sun and have a paved site with the group. We will be arriving on May 9th and depart on May 16th, then head directly to the Oregon rally. Just the two of us and our golden retriever "Burton".
Can't Wait.
Tom & Marla

Grampafish

Tom & Marla and Steve & Carla, thanks for the update! We've moved you from list 2 to list 1. We're looking forward to seeing you all again, too.

dkeetc1

We have made reservations to attend this Rally. We will arrive 5/10 and depart 5/13. Looking forward to meeting everyone. We have a 2015 Landmark Ashland.

Grampafish

Bruce, glad you got your reservation. Derald and Sue, we look forward to meeting you. We have a wonderful history of good folks from Texas at rallies in the Pacific Northwest.

We'll update post #1 shortly.

Grampafish

We've heard from Duane and June Braun (drbflorence) and Chuck and Donna Impy (the1imp). They have made their reservations and that is reflected on the first post.

We also heard from Tom and Lorraine Chin who are not going to be able to make it to Washington in May.

We have five spots still available. There are seven couples who indicated they were planning to come. You can do the math. If everyone tries to get a reservation, there will be some who will be too late.

We are still working on getting a sponsor and if that happens, they may take 2 or 3 of the remaining slots.

After the first of the year we will have more detailed information on scheduled activities.

jbeletti

Twenty-five rigs signed up so far - with a chance of selling out. Sounds like this will be a great time.

Grampafish

Just added two more names to the list in post # 1. Deb & Jerry Earls and Bob & Diane Contreras have made reservations with the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.