EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WA, Kennewick - 5/10/2018 to 5/14/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

SNOKING

We are going to be in Prosser at Wine Country RV 9-11th and will try to drive over and say hello. When would a good time/day be? Wife asked if you have spaces available? Chris

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Kelly and I would love to go to the reactor tour!! Sign us up!

And we scheduled our rig to get washed and Frank is doing ours on Thursday.

Rod

My Dad spent many years working in and around this reactor in the 70’s and 80’s I’m curious if they have any pictures on the tour. - Kelly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
We are going to be in Prosser at Wine Country RV 9-11th and will try to drive over and say hello. When would a good time/day be? Wife asked if you have spaces available? Chris

Chris, Hopefully, you have been able to get a site at Columbia Sun! If not, please come by for any or all of the events and meals. Do you have an interest in the tour on Saturday?

paulh

Hi Doug !!

Please confirm the two of us for golf on Friday morning. Also, please add just Paul to the Reactor Tour on Saturday and I can also be a shuttle driver if needed.

SNOKING

OK, Darlene and I got a spot at the rally and we able to cancel the Wine Country RV spot, and would like to go on the reactor tour if there is space available. Chris

Grampafish

OK, Darlene and I got a spot at the rally and we able to cancel the Wine Country RV spot, and would like to go on the reactor tour if there is space available. Chris

AWESOME Chris and Darlene! Glad you got a space! Will add you to the Reactor tomorrow ur.

Please PM us with a contact phone number for the Reactor tour.

- - - Updated - - -

AWESOME Chris and Darlene! Glad you got a space! Will add you to the Reactor tomorrow ur.

Sonja

I would like to join the reactor tour if there is room. Many thanks. Sonja

- - - Updated - - -

Grampafish

Please add Doug and Roberta Pfingsten to the Reactor tour (if there is still room). Thanks!

There is room to add you. We need your cell phone # to provide with our list for the tour.

This leaves only two more spots for the Manhattan Project National Historic Park - Hanford Saturday tour.

Grampafish

Just added Liz and Larry to the reactor tour and corrected the Hardt's to only one. That leaves only one space still available for that Saturday tour. We have to have cell phone #'s for all participants to be able to turn in the list, which we need to do in the next day or two. We have them all except for Bruce & Terri and Fred & Gloria. I've pm'd both of you.

Grampafish

We only have room for one (unless someone else cancels). If you want that space we also need a cell phone number.

Jodi and Dean, we added you to the list and found your cell numbers on a calling card you gave us. Congratulations on your new Bighorn!

RobertaPF

Due to an unexpected medical procedure, Doug and I will not be able to attend the rally after all. I have cancelled our reservations at the rv park.

Everyone have a great time!

Doug and Roberta Pfingsten

Grampafish

Due to an unexpected medical procedure, Doug and I will not be able to attend the rally after all. I have cancelled our reservations at the rv park.

Everyone have a great time!

Doug and Roberta Pfingsten

Doug and Roberta, we're so sorry to hear that! Hope all goes well and we see you down the road real soon!

Grampafish

Robert Richards called to let us know that he and Debbie will not be able to make this rally or the Oregon rally. They are helping out a friend in Gold Beach(?). Good news is that they still plan to be at the Jackson rally in September.

Status
Not open for further replies.