EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MI, Empire - 8/23/2018 to 8/26/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

ffdon

retired Michigan Chapter Leaders
That's great look forward to seeing Kim and Dottie at our rally Thanks Don an jo

dwiseley

We are new to this, and Rv'ing altogether! We are considering attending the Rally in Empire in August and would like to know what to expect. For example, events and activities planned. What is required or expected of us? Is there a cost other than the cost of the campsite? We appreciate all feedback!

ffdon

We are new to this, and Rv'ing altogether! We are considering attending the Rally in Empire in August and would like to know what to expect. For example, events and activities planned. What is required or expected of us? Is there a cost other than the cost of the campsite? We appreciate all feedback!

HI, If you own a Heartland brand trailer & joined have joined the club there is no cost (free to join club ) if not there is a $20 fee. We usually get together with the early attending people and go to diner we will be going to Boon's Long Lake Inn on Weds. night. There is a meet and greet on Thurs night with diner supplied, coffee & donuts in the mornings, Breakfast Friday morning, a Pig roast on Saturday night providing enough attending otherwise a different meat & everyone brings a dish to pass & bring your own drinks. Campfires, site seeing, 2nd corn hole tournament $5 a couple Door prizes, welcome bags, a lot of good times, people & fun. requirement is to have fun. Hope to see you there. Don

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
After years if attending rallies in numerous states I would tell you to attend one, preferably in your own state first so as to meet those that you will see more often. No matter where you choose to attend your first rally you will more than likely meet new friends from all over the country. Don't be afraid to jump in when attending. We generally try to recognize those at there first rally also. Hope to see you in Empire.

dwiseley

HI, If you own a Heartland brand trailer & joined have joined the club there is no cost (free to join club ) if not there is a $20 fee. We usually get together with the early attending people and go to diner we will be going to Boon's Long Lake Inn on Weds. night. There is a meet and greet on Thurs night with diner supplied, coffee & donuts in the mornings, Breakfast Friday morning, a Pig roast on Saturday night providing enough attending otherwise a different meat & everyone brings a dish to pass & bring your own drinks. Campfires, site seeing, 2nd corn hole tournament $5 a couple Door prizes, welcome bags, a lot of good times, people & fun. requirement is to have fun. Hope to see you there. Don

Sounds like a lot of fun! We will start making our plans and reservations. Sounds like we should plan to arrive on Wednesday in time for dinner! Thank you for the informative reply. Duane

dwiseley

We are reserved for Wed 8/22 to Sunday 8/26 and would like to join the group going to Boon's Long Lake Inn Wed evening.

ffdon

We are reserved for Wed 8/22 to Sunday 8/26 and would like to join the group going to Boon's Long Lake Inn Wed evening.
Can't wait to meet you guys will see you at the rally

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Don and Jo,

We are in for the pre Rally dinner on Wednesday. Also we will be leaving on Sunday the 26th instead of Monday the 27th. We have a family obligation n Sunday afternoon.

ffdon

Hi Walter nice to here you be attending the rally. On Thursday Aug. 23 will be our meet & greet dinner we hope you include that day also. As far as news letters 2017s would be the last chapter leaders the new Northcentral Directors and for 2018 news letters my wife & I haven't put one together yet sorry. If you are a Owners Club Member can I have your H.O.C.# Don

csms

Mark and Carrie is registered for this rally, Aug 22- Aug 26. We will be attending the pre-rally dinner at Boones.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Can't wait for this one since I love the dunes area. Looks like a fun crowd

Marlene and Gary will be going to the dinner at Boone's, would not miss that.
Looking forward to the rally and returning to Indigo Bluffs, been about 4 years since there last.

Hockster

jimpav

Don and Jo,

We are in for the pre Rally dinner on Wednesday. Also we will be leaving on Sunday the 26th instead of Monday the 27th. We have a family obligation n Sunday afternoon.

Hi Don and Jo, I am getting the list ready to send you for the state rally wine event.
Also Jim and I would like to attend the dinner at Boones. Could you please add us to your list. We will be rolling in on Wednesday.

The phone one number that ends in 2202 is your cell number. Cause then I can text you the list.

Claudia and Jim Pavlinik

CoveredWagon

Hi Don and Jo, I am getting the list ready to send you for the state rally wine event.
Also Jim and I would like to attend the dinner at Boones. Could you please add us to your list. We will be rolling in on Wednesday.

The phone one number that ends in 2202 is your cell number. Cause then I can text you the list.

Claudia and Jim Pavlinik[/

State Rally Wine Event ? Where do we sign up?

Status
Not open for further replies.