EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MI, Empire - 8/23/2018 to 8/26/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

ffdon

retired Michigan Chapter Leaders
Wine Tasting Thursday before and during the Meet & Greet Bring your favorite Bottle. Jim & Claudia Pavlinik will be in charge Lets see where the best wine is from this year??? Fun for all.

​Don & JO Michigan Chapter Leaders

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Don and Joanne, unfortunately we have to cancel.
We are bummed out over this but a godson/nephew decided to get married.

Peace
Dave

ffdon

Sorry to here that you won't make the rally you and Mary will be missed. We will see you at the Dells.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Dave, Sorry you and Mary won't make it but I sense a pattern. I believe you also missed our first rally and now Don and Jo's first. HMMMM!! Or is it the golf?
Safe travels my friend

ffdon

Sorry to hear that Bernie I'll miss seeing you hope everything goes well for you I'll put you in my prayers hope to see you soon
I'm sorry to report that we have to cancel this rally due to medical reasons.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

Hello. Hope you don't mind us joining in after the deadline. We'll be checking-in on Monday and staying through Sunday.

ffdon

That works for us welcome aboard Are you interested in our pre-rally trip to Boones on Wednesday

Tomc51

Hello,
My name is Thomas Connolly HOC # 3414. I think I signed up for the Empire, MI rally late. Things with my health prevented me from signing up earlier, but the doctors said I'm good to travel. I've called the rv park and have a site

I hope that isn't problem.

Thank you
Thomas Connolly

ffdon

Hello,
My name is Thomas Connolly HOC # 3414. I think I signed up for the Empire, MI rally late. Things with my health prevented me from signing up earlier, but the doctors said I'm good to travel. I've called the rv park and have a site

Thank you
Thomas Connolly
Tom C 51 that sounds good we'll be looking for you what kind of rig do you have sir

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

CoveredWagon

Hello,

Thank you
Thomas Connolly

WOW !! Did I read that right Tom, you’re from the state of Washington? A long way to travel to beautiful Michigan.
All kidding aside, glad your health is back. Safe travels. :D:eek:

MikeR

Don, I can't remember if I let you know that Diane and I will tag along for the Wednesday dinner or not. Anyway, accept this as official notification that we will be there!

Mike Roberts

jbeletti

Yes also to Boone’s for Beletti, in case I didn’t already mention it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Made T times for golf on Tuesday 8-21 at 9:00 AM. Please email me or PM (TGLBWH) me on the forum if interested

Tomc51

WOW !! Did I read that right Tom, you’re from the state of Washington? A long way to travel to beautiful Michigan.
All kidding aside, glad your health is back. Safe travels. :D:eek:

I'm sorry to say that I won't be making it to the Empire HOC rally after all. I had some roof damage that got worse from the rain storm in Yellowstone last week. The company RV-Armor could not work on it till yesterday 8/16 and its a 5 day job. I'm in Sioux Falls, SD having my whole roof replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.