EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MI, Empire - 8/23/2018 to 8/26/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

ffdon

retired Michigan Chapter Leaders
Sorry to hear we would have liked to have met you maybe next year
I'm sorry to say that I won't be making it to the Empire HOC rally after all. I had some roof damage that got worse from the rain storm in Yellowstone last week. The company RV-Armor could not work on it till yesterday 8/16 and its a 5 day job. I'm in Sioux Falls, SD having my whole roof replaced.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Golf for tomorrow, 8/20 has been cancelled due to lack of response. I will try to put something together for Wednesday if possible.

"Hi-Viz" Bill

Wow!! Had my 1st Rally brkfst this morning, with the "famous" Jim Beletti eggs!! GREAT job Jim!! They definitely lived up to their reputation. Thank you!!

jbeletti

Wow!! Had my 1st Rally brkfst this morning, with the "famous" Jim Beletti eggs!! GREAT job Jim!! They definitely lived up to their reputation. Thank you!!

You're too kind Bill. It was a team effort with Gerry A, Lyle H, JoAnn McC, Jim and Donna H and myself. Maybe even others :)

CoveredWagon

Want you to know I did my part too. 😁 I ate that breakfast and let me tell all of you it was great.
Thanks to all you cooks.

CoveredWagon

Thanks Jo and Don. 😊. We’re back in Ypsilanti under sunny skies watching the air show (Thunderbirds and other stuff). Had an uneventful trip, thank God. 12.6 mpg. Not bad huh?
Carleen is busy eating her pasty. I made a run to the. Store for gravey. She’s just said yummy.
It was great to see everyone, Carleen is sad she missed the party. Now admits she shoulda listened to me. Lol 😂 maybe next time.
Safe travels to all and we’re looking forward to seeing all again.

ffdon

Thanks Jo and Don. . We’re back in Ypsilanti under sunny skies watching the air show (Thunderbirds and other stuff). Had an uneventful trip, thank God. 12.6 mpg. Not bad huh?
Carleen is busy eating her pasty. I made a run to the. Store for gravey. She’s just said yummy.
It was great to see everyone, Carleen is sad she missed the party. Now admits she shoulda listened to me. Lol maybe next time.
Safe travels to all and we’re looking forward to seeing all again.
Was great seeing you both will see you again next year as far as listening to you I doubt it

ffdon

Don and Jo - congrats on your first rally! We had a great time at the rally and in the Empire area.
Was nice seeing you and your wife have fun playing with your with your new toy

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Awesome first rally, thanks for stepping up. Quite the park, great help and cooperation and their help in our Heartland gives back was amazing

ffdon

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick note to let you all know that a wonderful job was done raising funds for the Blessings in a backpack at the rally. There was 90 lbs of food donated along with $3,276,00 which including the matching funds generously donated by the owner of Indigo Bluffs, Gary Becker. Thank you all for making it a success.

jbeletti

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick note to let you all know that a wonderful job was done raising funds for the Blessings in a backpack at the rally. There was 90 lbs of food donated along with $3,276,00 which including the matching funds generously donated by the owner of Indigo Bluffs, Gary Becker. Thank you all for making it a success.

Wow Don and Jo and all rally attendees - you really did well here. Thank you also to Gary Becker, owner of the CG for his matching amount. When has that ever happened? So generous. Way to go Michigan!

Status
Not open for further replies.