Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ATF: Edge - 2018 Edge 357ED Grey and Black Tanks and Capacity

1. Print this Post   #11

Re: ATF: Edge - 2018 Edge 357ED Grey and Black Tanks and Capacity

Quote Originally Posted by pjones1969 View Post
    Attached is the most recent coax layout for Cyclone, Road Warrior, Torque and Edge I received from Heartland
    Thanks a ton, that's exactly what I needed. So it looks like the 4 at the top in the water hook up panel are for jumpers. That's perfect!!

Tony D

- - - Updated - - -

So I got home yesterday and looked for a rear Sensor Panel and can't find one. Is it possible that the rear Black tank doesn't have one? Do you just wait for the toilette to back up to figure out when it needs dumping or just dump often? Or could it be that the sensors in the front are miss labeled and one of the grey sensors is for the rear Black? I really would like to figure this one out.

2. Print this Post   #12

Ok do this empty all tanks run water in front toilet until you see a light come on thin open valves to see where it drains thin go to each sink and repeat that will tell you what drains where and what sensor to what tank

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

3. Print this Post   #13

Quote Originally Posted by Mikec91 View Post
    Ok do this empty all tanks run water in front toilet until you see a light come on thin open valves to see where it drains thin go to each sink and repeat that will tell you what drains where and what sensor to what tank

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Will do and I will report back for other Edge 357ED owners and possibly other models with half baths.

Tony D

4. Print this Post   #14

Quote Originally Posted by TechAddiction View Post
    Thanks a ton, that's exactly what I needed. So it looks like the 4 at the top in the water hook up panel are for jumpers. That's perfect!!

Tony D

- - - Updated - - -

So I got home yesterday and looked for a rear Sensor Panel and can't find one. Is it possible that the rear Black tank doesn't have one? Do you just wait for the toilette to back up to figure out when it needs dumping or just dump often? Or could it be that the sensors in the front are miss labeled and one of the grey sensors is for the rear Black? I really would like to figure this one out.
    Jumpers if you have a roof mounted dish, on my Cyclone the two on the right run to the roof coil, the two on the left ran to the TV's, I actually used the far left and ran a separate coax to my outside TV, 2nd from the left went to the main living room TV, then I mounted a King Quest dish on the roof using a mount (King Quest MB700) and then used the jumpers, its great, you can remove the dish from the mount if you get in the trees and hook it up direct in the UDC if needed, so far I have not had to do that and its one less thing I have to do when I arrive or leave.

The tank sensor in my rear bath I a white box on the wall, nothing like what you see in the master control panel
    Keeping Up With The Joneses...
    2017 Cyclone 3800 FBP
    2016 Ford 6.7 DRW

5. Print this Post   #15

So I called Heartland and talked to a Service Technician and he informed me that the Edge 357ED has 1 Black Tank for the Main Bathroom, 1 Grey Tank for the Main Bathroom and kitchen sink and 1 Combination Grey/Black tank for the rear bathroom. The 2nd Grey Tank Sensor is for the combination rear Grey/Black tank. I have 100 gal fresh water split into two tanks and 1 45 gallon Black and 2 40 Gallon Grey one of which is the Rear tank. Front handle is Grey, 2nd handle to the right is Black, and of course the Rear Handle is for the combo tank. That means I have the Kitchen sink, Master Bath sink and Bathtub all feeding into 1 40 gal tank. I guess I'll be using the rear sink a lot more for washing hands or the outside shower hookup. Hope this helps others,

Tony D

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pjones1969 View Post
    Jumpers if you have a roof mounted dish, on my Cyclone the two on the right run to the roof coil, the two on the left ran to the TV's, I actually used the far left and ran a separate coax to my outside TV, 2nd from the left went to the main living room TV, then I mounted a King Quest dish on the roof using a mount (King Quest MB700) and then used the jumpers, its great, you can remove the dish from the mount if you get in the trees and hook it up direct in the UDC if needed, so far I have not had to do that and its one less thing I have to do when I arrive or leave.

The tank sensor in my rear bath I a white box on the wall, nothing like what you see in the master control panel
    I'm interested in your Dish setup. What service provider did you go with and how much does the service run? Does the dish you chose do HD programming? Automatic lock?

6. Print this Post   #16

I'm interested in your Dish setup. What service provider did you go with and how much does the service run? Does the dish you chose do HD programming? Automatic lock?
    I'll PM you so this thread doesn't get to far off of the holding tank discussion
    Keeping Up With The Joneses...
    2017 Cyclone 3800 FBP
    2016 Ford 6.7 DRW

7. Print this Post   #17

How many Grey tanks and how many Black tanks does the 2018 357ED come with and what are the capacities? My panel says I have two Grey tanks and one Black and the outside signage says two Grey and one Black. In application I can see Black water drain out of both ends of the trailer and grey at the front. It appears that the back drain for the rear half bath is a combination grey and Black as it appears to drain both the sink and toilett from the half bath. What is the sizes of the tanks and which handles are for Grey and Black? Why are the handles not labeled? Thanks for any clarification.

Tony D
    That's funny. I have the same question after dumping for the first time last week. Also with the rear Black tank, the rinse water doesn't get back there to clean the tank. I hope I am just doing something wrong.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2