Spare Tire Options?

warren032

We just purchased on '07 BH 3655RD. It did not come with a spare tire. Makes me nervous if we were to get a flat.

Any suggestions on getting a spare tire? Where would it mount?

Warren

jimtoo

Hi warren032,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I would think you could go to any tire dealer and they could help you with spare. Now if you want a rim same as on unit, then call Tredit Tire (800) 537-2925

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new to you unit.

Jim M

Thread moved to better area.

Gary521

BAL makes a spare tire mount that bolts to the frame and I think Lippert does too. This forum also makes recommendations on the proper/correct tires to use. Do not skimp on tires to save money.

warren032

BAL makes a spare tire mount that bolts to the frame and I think Lippert does too. This forum also makes recommendations on the proper/correct tires to use. Do not skimp on tires to save money.

Thank you Gary. I'll check out the BAL and Lippert mounts.

warren032

Thank you Jim. I'll give Tredit a call.

Hi warren032,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I would think you could go to any tire dealer and they could help you with spare. Now if you want a rim same as on unit, then call Tredit Tire (800) 537-2925

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new to you unit.

Jim M

Thread moved to better area.