EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AR, Mountain View - 5/4/2018 to 5/6/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Billy, Santha and I will be there. We have reservations from the 2nd through the 6th. We are
looking forward to it.
Randy & Santha Allen and the Poodles

bsummit

Arkansas Chapter Leader-Retired
Billy, Santha and I will be there. We have reservations from the 2nd through the 6th. We are
looking forward to it.
Randy & Santha Allen and the Poodles
Looking forward to having you and Santha, hope you enjoy Mountain View.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

pegmikef

Billy, I went ahead and made my reservations. Arrive 30 April, Depart 7 May. Thanks for the reminder

jstarwal

We have made our reservations for May 4th through May 7th. Looking forward to seeing you all. Spoke with Andy at the park. Jack and Lynette

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

olcoon

Billy, Sally & I will be there, not sure of the dates, I don't know what Sally told Andy. I'm guessing that you've got connections & can find out what they are!

Mimi

Very sad to say that Paul and I are not going to be able to attend the rally. I was soooo looking forward to it. I just called the campground and canceled our reservations. Hoping y’all have a great time.

Paul and Cindy Robinson

bsummit

Very sad to say that Paul and I are not going to be able to attend the rally. I was soooo looking forward to it. I just called the campground and canceled our reservations. Hoping y’all have a great time.

Paul and Cindy Robinson
So sorry to hear that. I hope everything is ok. Maybe next year.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

TXBobcat

Fulltime
For those interested in an Attendee LIST click here to see the spreadsheet...

If you have any problems please let me know...

BC

bsummit

One more Arkansas Rally down and in the books. I want to thank everyone who attended and hope that you enjoyed our time together as I did. May God give you safe travels to your next destination and hope I get to see all of you next year. May God bless all of you.

Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.