ATF: North Trail - Clearance lights

normc

Purchased a new 2017 North Trail Caliber approx. 2 months ago. While on a trip to the east coast I noticed that 2 clearance lights on the side of the trailer were not working. Took them apart and noticed that the sockets were corroded beyond repair. Went to my dealer to get two replacements. They did not have any and had a hard time finding replacements.

Can you tell me where else we are suppose to find the right sockets for those clearance lights?

Thank you.

pjones1969

If there are any part numbers molded into them search on Amazon, that’s how I found my replacement taillight lens on my last trailer, had to buy the whole assembly but it was cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

normc

If there are any part numbers molded into them search on Amazon, that’s how I found my replacement taillight lens on my last trailer, had to buy the whole assembly but it was cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply. Found some at my Canadian Tire store. The only problem I have is the travel trailer is still under warranty and the dealer is having a hard time finding parts. It's a shame really.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
If your coach is still under warranty and says he is having trouble finding replacement, there is a good chance he never contacted Heartland.
I suggest that you call Heartland yourself and they may ship direct to you. Have your VIN handy when you do.
877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030

Peace
Dave

danemayer

I realize you said the sockets are corroded beyond repair, but you might take a cloth and try cleaning with CocaCola. You might be surprised at the results.

If you call Heartland, be very clear that you want the sockets, not the lights. Light bulbs are specifically called out in the warranty statement as maintenance items, so if the customer service rep thinks you're asking about the lights, he may jump to the wrong answer.