Couple ?s all the way which means I'm gonnmeans I'm gonna get messy

Flooringit

I bought a 2014 4000 couple months ago. Been trying to sort out issues. Pretty surprising a 90k rig is so poorly labeled or not even labeled. I asked the owner certain ?s but was not able to use the camper cause I got bit by a brown recluse. Messed me up pretty bad. Do I will ask the ones I can think of now.

Q1
The rv has 3 ac units 1 light switch up down and middle. But in order to use front 2 and rear 2 you have to switch h back and fourth. I can't seem to find rhyme or reason to how it works.

Q2
What is the red light switch for? It is above the ac switch.

Q3 the front valve box has 2 handle neither marked. I am certain that the front one was gray rear was black. But I had a issue. The black handle did not slide very easy and doesn't appear to be opening all the way. Which is a big problem the light says tank is full and sewage is coming out but not fast. I ran clean water through toilet and the stream never got bigger. My fear is its clogged or not opening. Which means I'm gonna get messy and hate life I beleive. Is there a easy way to get to the valves? Do I have to take the plastic belly off or is there a way to cut a opening then repair it?
Q4
I camped with friend they got 40 channels I couldn't get 1. The rv has a fancy sateiite dish for tv and internet. I programmed tv to air and had it do channel search nothing. Antenna was up, cable plugged into the amplified cable connection and the red light was on. Where is the booster?
Q5.
Why wouldn't heartland put a 90 and drain the fresh water tank out on the ground instead of on the plastic belly. Pretty silly. No one has to answer that. I just was a little peeved when I figured that out. I will fix it. Just wish it was more accessible.

kbbagshaw

Q1: The switch is to make sure you only run 2 A/Cs at one time. In our 3010, we can run the Master and Living or the Master and garage.

danemayer

Q1
The rv has 3 ac units 1 light switch up down and middle. But in order to use front 2 and rear 2 you have to switch h back and fourth. I can't seem to find rhyme or reason to how it works.
It's wired to let you use only 2 at the same time because of generator power limitations.

Q2
What is the red light switch for? It is above the ac switch.
It's either the electric side of the water heater, or the holding tank heaters.

Q4
I camped with friend they got 40 channels I couldn't get 1. The rv has a fancy sateiite dish for tv and internet. I programmed tv to air and had it do channel search nothing. Antenna was up, cable plugged into the amplified cable connection and the red light was on. Where is the booster?
The booster is where the red light is. There's usually 2 coax connectors on the panel; one for satellite and the other for cable/antenna. As you're not the original owner, you might consider the possibility that the previous owner rearranged the cabling. You may have to get a signal tracer and investigate what goes where.

Q5.
Why wouldn't heartland put a 90 and drain the fresh water tank out on the ground instead of on the plastic belly. Pretty silly. No one has to answer that. I just was a little peeved when I figured that out. I will fix it. Just wish it was more accessible.
The fresh tank drain is supposed to exit through a small opening in the coroplast underbelly so it drains on the ground. Perhaps the previous owner pushed it back above the coroplast to keep it from freezing in cold weather.

Flooringit

The ac switch does not donsame thing every time. One time I can have it up andnit just run the front ac the next it will rinnfront and the middle. Or I can have the switch down and it will run the front ac.

As for the red switch there is a yeti pack swicth above it and there is a water heater switch in the switch box. Has a lp and a electric switch up there.

danemayer

The ac switch does not donsame thing every time. One time I can have it up andnit just run the front ac the next it will rinnfront and the middle. Or I can have the switch down and it will run the front ac.

As for the red switch there is a yeti pack swicth above it and there is a water heater switch in the switch box. Has a lp and a electric switch up there.

If there's a single YETI switch, it's probably for the heat tape on the fresh tank water line (12V DC), where as the switch with red light would be for the tank heating pads (120V AC).

The A/C switch is probably set so one way it powers the front and living area A/C units, and the other way powers the front and garage A/Cs. If the middle unit is intermittent in the first position, you may have a malfunction somewhere, or maybe just need to adjust the thermostat differently.