High Pointe Microwave Service

AZBarry

I have a High Pointe convection microwave EC94K9E that is no longer in warranty. The convection temperature runs about 100 degrees lower than the setting. I need a SERVICE manual, not an owner's manual, so that I can try to repair it. But I have not been able to locate one. Can you provide copy of manual or available source?

danemayer

The factory doesn't have service manuals for appliances. You'd have to get it from the appliance manufacturer.

Best bet is to search the internet. But microwave/convection ovens are not usually considered user-serviceable, so I'm guessing it'll be hard to find.

AZBarry

The factory doesn't have service manuals for appliances. You'd have to get it from the appliance manufacturer.

Best bet is to search the internet. But microwave/convection ovens are not usually considered user-serviceable, so I'm guessing it'll be hard to find.

Your correct I could not find a service manual on the internet. I also have not been able to locate a phone number for High Pointe manufacturing. While normally not a customer serviceable product I do have an electronics background.
Thanks for the reply

AlwaysOnLiberty

I realize this is probably an 'after the fact' information but our HighPointe Convection Micro also had the same issue. While we were tending to warranty service, Heartland just replaced it with a Furrion.

BTW, I did email a short video of the operation and temperature using an oven thermometer to back up our warranty claim.

SNOKING

I keep thinking ours will fail like so many other, as we have lived in the trailer for the last year+. My plan would be to just replace it with a name brand unit. They are a dime a dozen. We have however never used the convection oven. Chris

I realize this is probably an 'after the fact' information but our HighPointe Convection Micro also had the same issue. While we were tending to warranty service, Heartland just replaced it with a Furrion.

BTW, I did email a short video of the operation and temperature using an oven thermometer to back up our warranty claim.
Did the furion fix well in the same spot? I've had issues from day one and to be honest dragged my feet until I've had it with the thing. I'll be paying for a replacement myself.

pegmikef

I gave my Hot Pointe to the recycle center in Carthage, MO and installed a GE Progressive which fit perfectly. What a difference using one that actually works right!