ATF: Gateway - Gateway 3300ML maintenance questions

mrsdawn

My Gateway 3300ML is listed as a 2014, but I can't find the floorplan in that model year. I can find it under 2015. Why is that? Also, where can we get an owners manual? We purchased from Dixie RV in Hammond, La. and it didn't come with the manual. Some of our lights do not work or work only some of the time. Is the electrical wiring diagram in the owners manual or can I find it online? We want to make sure we take very good care of our unit, because we live in it full-time!
Thanks,
Dawn

Chippendale

Dawn, I used to own a 2014 3300ML. There were two switches on the switch panel, one was labeled for an outside light as best I can remember, but the other one was not labeled. I could not get it to turn anything on or off. One day I was up on a ladder in front of the TV and discovered that there was a light fixture on top of the TV cabinet facing the ceiling and there was an on and off switch on it. I turned it on and nothing happened, but when I turned on the unlabeled switch on the panel, the light came on. I guess it was meant to be some sort of "mood light" and they didn't know what to call it so they didn't make a label for it. Don't know if that is one of your problems or not, but if you can post a more specific description of the problems, maybe I can help you, unless it is wiring problems.