Price to good to be true?

jnutt

Has anyone used RV Wholesalers out of Ohio ? they offer a good price, is it to good to be true?

Razorbackfan

USN Chief
The guy that was next to me couple weeks ago had a 2017 rig that he bought from them and he was raving about them. It seemed like he had a good deal but I don't have firsthand with them.

BlackT

We bought our unit from them in 2014 and did not have any problems with them. We picked up our unit at their place. They also offer delivery. The pre-delivery inspection was a bit brief, but the overall experience with them was good. You need to really research your unit beforehand to be sure you get what you want if you are going to purchase sight unseen. The good thing about buying this way is that you order your unit with only the options you want as opposed to buying what the dealer thinks will sell best. I think we got a much better price than what we would have paid for a unit off a dealers lot.

NYSUPstater

^^^^^^^ What he said^^^^^^ We had a similar experience w/ another OH dealer as local dealers didn't want to deal. Worth our time to travel. Local service, well that's another story, but able to get service at a dealer just over an hour from home.

donr827

If possible I would pick up at one of their sights. You will get a much better walk through and a chance to have problems taken care of before taking ownership. JMO
Don

sengli

Its a wholesale place for sure. I live near the area, and we went there to look once. At that time they didnt take any trades, and you are really not going to get much love from any dealers for warranty service. Not sure the price included batteries and propane on delivery either.

Kbvols

We ordered our BH from there in March. Beside the price which by far beat other places they are about 35 miles from us so that was nice also. As for the PDI they were great. We had a dedicated technician with us from 10am until almost 4pm. The guy never even took a lunch. There were not a lot of major issues but several minor ones that were addressed. The buying piece was straight forward and well documented. We did get a battery but they didn't fill the propane. For the $ I saved though I can buy a lot of propane so no big deal.

I have to admit I was skeptical buying from them but was pleasantly surprised.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk