EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IN, Elkhart - 10/4/2018 to 10/7/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

explorer2316

Explorer2316
Lyle and Pam, Blake and Sue Bennett, #3260, are in. I made our reservations today and arriving on 10/4, good buddy:D. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

"Hi-Viz" Bill

Pam & Lyle !!

Bill & Sue Coquillard ( HOC # 3325 ) are "IN" !! Reservations made today (5/16/18) .. Arriving Thur. 10/4/18 !!

Hopefully wont be too tired from driving the 22 miles from home !! ;) :eek: :eek: :eek: ;)

PALTeam

Past Indiana Chapter Leaders
Yea! Let me know if you need a relief driver.

Lyle

Pam & Lyle !!

Bill & Sue Coquillard ( HOC # 3325 ) are "IN" !! Reservations made today (5/16/18) .. Arriving Thur. 10/4/18 !!

Hopefully wont be too tired from driving the 22 miles from home !! ;) :eek: :eek: :eek: ;)

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I may put this rally on my list as I am coming to Michigan from Yuma, AZ for my 40th. class reunion the following weekend.

I'm working out the details of my trip so I'll let you know!

I have a lot of relatives in the Elkhart and Goshen areas, so this will give me a chance to visit if I can work that in.

PALTeam

Hope it works out, be great to see you.

Lyle

I may put this rally on my list as I am coming to Michigan from Yuma, AZ for my 40th. class reunion the following weekend.

I'm working out the details of my trip so I'll let you know!

I have a lot of relatives in the Elkhart and Goshen areas, so this will give me a chance to visit if I can work that in.

mytruc

Wanted to let you know that we signed up for the Ind rally. We will arrive on the 3rd of October. Looking forward to seeing you all then. We willalso be atthe Regional rally in June.
Dave and Karen

PALTeam

Very good! Safe travels!

Wanted to let you know that we signed up for the Ind rally. We will arrive on the 3rd of October. Looking forward to seeing you all then. We willalso be atthe Regional rally in June.
Dave and Karen

PALTeam

Howdy, all.

Jim Biletti has offered to set up a factory tour on Friday of our rally. How many would be interested? And if you are, which product line do you want to see? Pam and I are 'in' for a tour, we've been to the toy hauler line a couple of times, would like to see one or more of the others.

Also, Michelle and Roger Savoie (mostly Michelle as she works at ND, but Roger's definitely in a supportive role) are working on a Saturday tour of Notre Dame's Basilica of the of the Sacred Heart ("spectacular and the gem of the campus", according to Michelle) as well as the Grotto. Michelle says the Library, basilica, the Grotto, the lakes, the golden dome and the original log chapel are in the same general vicinity.
Who's in for that? Pam and I definitely are!

By the way, you don't have to be a Catholic or ND fan to appreciate this tour. All religions and college allegiances are welcomed!

We're also looking at a Saturday lunch at Tippecanoe Place, which was originally the Studebaker Mansion, an historic landmark and a "way, really cool place", according to Pam. Sound like a plan to you?

So, to repeat, 3 questions here:
1. Are you in for a factory tour on Friday? If so, which line would you like to see?
2. Are you in for a Saturday tour of Notre Dame's Basilica, Grotto and possibly other structure nearby?
https://campusministry.nd.edu/about/
3. Would you like to do lunch at Tippecanoe Place on Saturday, probably before the ND tour?
http://www.tippe.com/

Bonus question: Who remembers "Tippecanoe and Tyler too!" and what does it mean?

Safe travels!

Lyle

ffdon

retired Michigan Chapter Leaders
Howdy, all.

Jim Biletti has offered to set up a factory tour on Friday of our rally. How many would be interested? And if you are, which product line do you want to see? Pam and I are 'in' for a tour, we've been to the toy hauler line a couple of times, would like to see one or more of the others.

Also, Michelle and Roger Savoie (mostly Michelle as she works at ND, but Roger's definitely in a supportive role) are working on a Saturday tour of Notre Dame's Basilica of the of the Sacred Heart ("spectacular and the gem of the campus", according to Michelle) as well as the Grotto. Michelle says the Library, basilica, the Grotto, the lakes, the golden dome and the original log chapel are in the same general vicinity.
Who's in for that? Pam and I definitely are!

We're also looking at a Saturday lunch at Tippecanoe Place, which was originally the Studebaker Mansion, an historic landmark and a "way, really cool place", according to Pam. Sound like a plan to you?

So, to repeat, 3 questions here:
1. Are you in for a factory tour on Friday? If so, which line would you like to see?
2. Are you in for a Saturday tour of Notre Dame's Basilica, Grotto and possibly other structure nearby?
https://campusministry.nd.edu/about/
3. Would you like to do lunch at Tippecanoe Place on Saturday, probably before the ND tour?
http://www.tippe.com/

Bonus question: Who remembers "Tippecanoe and Tyler too!" and what does it mean?

Safe travels!

Lyle
JO AND I ARE IN ffdon

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

CoveredWagon

#1 yes Bighorn #2 yes #3 yes And the kids say I voted in that election. Smart a$$e$.

now I have to register for the rally 😱

dmclane

Venue:
------------------------------
  • Elkhart Campground
  • 25608 County Road 4 East
  • Elkhart, IN 46514
  • 574-264-2914
  • http://elkhartcampground.com/
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Golf carts allowed?: Yes
  • Golf Cart restrictions?: No kids driving around
  • Golf Cart fees?: No

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 25
  • Register by end of day 9/13/2018
  • Site fee: $39, plus tax per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: $0.00
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20.00
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: October 06
  • Potluck time: Gather at 5:00 pm

Additional Info:
Possible tour of Notre Dame (not a home football game weekend), Studebaker Museum, and more!

Make reservations directly with Elkhart Campground, at 574-264-2914. Tell them you are with the "Heartland - Indiana Rally". For cancellations of site reservations, please contact Elkhart Campground at least 72 hours before the reservation date for a full refund.

Elkhart Campground "About Us" is at http://elkhartcampground.com/about-us/
Campground information and rules are at http://elkhartcampground.com/info/

Attendees:
1. 2291, Pam & Lyle Hestermann
2. 2757, Don & Cindy Gilbert
3. 1429, Don & Jo Kettlewell
4. 1977, Kim & Dottie Miranda
5. 1060, JoAnn and Larry McCullen
6. 3260, Blake and Sue Bennett
7. 3325, Bill and Sue Coquillard
8. 2131, Dave and Karen Campbell
9. 3302, Roger and Michelle Savoie
10. 3637, Dave and Carleen Belfi

11. 3587, Fred and Diane McLane. Ohio chapter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dmclane

We Fred & Diane have made reservations to arrive on 1 Oct —-7 Oct 2018. See everyone there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I made the reservation today, arriving on 3 Oct leaving on 8 Oct.
I will be coming alone, wife's on a girls weekend, so rather than sit home alone, I will do something fun.

Hockster

Status
Not open for further replies.