EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IN, Elkhart - 10/4/2018 to 10/7/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

PALTeam

Past Indiana Chapter Leaders
All right! We won't let you feel lonely.

Lyle

I made the reservation today, arriving on 3 Oct leaving on 8 Oct.
I will be coming alone, wife's on a girls weekend, so rather than sit home alone, I will do something fun.

Hockster

Ellen & I just made the reservation at the campground. Arriving on the 3rd and leaving on the 8th.
Yes to the tours and lunch. The first time the Whig Party was Elected to the Presidency.

Dave Hiatt

PALTeam

For you golfers, thanks to Dave and Bill who made arrangements for an outing on Thursday, Oct 4, at 9:00 am, at the Four Lakes Country Club in Edwardsburg, MI, $30 for 18 http://4lakesgolf.com/

Please note corrected date.

Please let me know if you're interested.

Lyle

Last edited:

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
still haven't made my reservation but we are in for all three and golf. I need to get on the ball

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
OK, Gerry and Debbie (#1750) are signed up and will arrive on October 1st. Love that area. I think my first stop will be at a certain Cyclone like last year.

PALTeam

Yeah! And the 'Clone' will be ready for you.

OK, Gerry and Debbie (#1750) are signed up and will arrive on October 1st. Love that area. I think my first stop will be at a certain Cyclone like last year.

dmclane

Pam & Lyle. Diane and Fred are in for all 3 recommendations. Product line “Big Country”. C U in October. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Pam and Lyle,

We would be interested in the Factory Tour on Friday probably Big Horn. No to the Saturday lunch and ND tour . We just did that tour last year at the National Rally.

Looking forward to your Rally and will see you in August at our Rally.

PALTeam

Thanks, it will be the BC, BH and Landmark line.

Did you enjoy the ND tour?

Pam and Lyle,

We would be interested in the Factory Tour on Friday probably Big Horn. No to the Saturday lunch and ND tour . We just did that tour last year at the National Rally.

Looking forward to your Rally and will see you in August at our Rally.

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Thanks, it will be the BC, BH and Landmark line.

Did you enjoy the ND tour?

We enjoyed the tour but it was a lot of walking. Look forward to seeing you in 2 weeks. Can't believe it is our Rally time. Hopefully the weather will cooperate. It has been raining for 2 days now. Have safe travels.

orion7144

We just made reservations for the 4th through the 7th.

Bob Lorna and Kristy

- - - Updated - - -

Also we have been to the factory tour before we bought our unit but would like to do it again since I have more questions. Not sure if we would be able to take the wheelchair though.

jbeletti

Bob Lorna and Kristy

- - - Updated - - -

Also we have been to the factory tour before we bought our unit but would like to do it again since I have more questions. Not sure if we would be able to take the wheelchair though.

Heartland will have to advise you on this but my sense is that the wheel chair should be okay for the tour. Bring your camera too.

PALTeam

Super! Great meeting you and looking forward to seeing you in Elkhart.

Agreed with Jim about the wheelchair, but I'll verify

Lyle

Bob Lorna and Kristy

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Yea!

Jim & Donna Heibeck made reservations to attend rally coming in on Wednesday, October 3. Looking forward to great rally.

Hello All. We plan on arriving on Oct-2 and departing on Oct-7.
Called the Elkhart Campground (574-264-2914) and all they asked for was our name.

Yes for the factory tour.
Yes for the lunch.
Yes for the ND tour.

jimpav

I made the reservation today, arriving on 3 Oct leaving on 8 Oct.
I will be coming alone, wife's on a girls weekend, so rather than sit home alone, I will do something fun.

Hockster

Hey great Garry, since you will be there alone, can we hire you as our "butler" for the rally time????

- - - Updated - - -

Torn between attending (work permitting) this rally, or the Amana, Iowa rally which is scheduled for the same dates.......... Wondering why there are two rallies for the same dates? The Amana rally is during Oktoberfest which obviously can not be moved to another date. Both venues are great, but can only be in one place at one time..............................

PALTeam

Super! Thanks much.

Lyle

Hello All. We plan on arriving on Oct-2 and departing on Oct-7.
Called the Elkhart Campground (574-264-2914) and all they asked for was our name.

Yes for the factory tour.
Yes for the lunch.
Yes for the ND tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.