Difference between Cyclone and Road Warrior

BigPapa

Looking to buy a toy hauler in the near future. Is there any differences between the Cyclone and Road Warrior haulers?

jimtoo

Hi BigPapa,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

There are differences between the units and I'm sure some of our owners will jump in with some info for you soon.

Enjoy the forum and hope to see you in a Heartland unit.

Jim M

WyoCyclone

Looking to buy a toy hauler in the near future. Is there any differences between the Cyclone and Road Warrior haulers?

They are of course, made in the same factory and I do believe there might be a few more "bling" options on the Cyclone over the Road Warrior. That being said, I'm a pretty picky guy and I absolutely love our new Road Warrior 425. The layout is perfect for us and the quality and features are outstanding. We get plenty of compliments on it where ever we go.

fastcarsspeed

I feel like the RW and Cyclone are the same with the exception of Styling. RW is has a little more aggressive style and the Cyclone may be more refined. Feature wise I feel they are the same. We looked at both and only purchased the Cyclone because of the deal we got.

Lynn1130

Call Heartland customer service and ask them. I am sure they can give you some detailed differences. I would not trust a dealer for that comparison.

hboy1

To me it’s like Chevy and gmc. Without the graphics most would never be able to see a difference.

Different floor plans. Same frame, axles, windows, generator, appliances, flooring, tv, etc.

The rv manufactures have several lines of campers that they make that compete with each other. Our town has one rv dealer (dealer A) that sells heartland campers including the cyclone. The competitors in town also sell heartland campers but don’t get cyclones because dealer A is their exclusive cyclone dealer and nobody with 60 miles gets the cyclone except dealer A. So dealer B 10 miles away gets the road Warrior. Dealers r happy. Manufacturers sell more units and are happy. Buyers have more options so they are happy.

I own a road warrior. Cyclones have more floor plan options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We made our decision based on manufacturer and floor plan, not the model name on the unit.

I will admit I wanted some seating that directly faced the TV / fireplace.