EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IL, Chatham - 9/7/2018 to 9/9/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santanilson

Illinois Chapter Leaders-Retired
Two months to go until we get back to Chatham. Looking forward to the trip
Hello, would you please include Michael and Nancy Nilson in on your Rally in Chatham? We will be arriving on the 3rd thru to the 9th, thank you.

Last edited:
Is there ever an IL rally in the spring/early summer time? Would love to attend one but this falls right in cross country season for my son. Just got our Pioneer in July of this year.

Mikemm62

Mike & Suzanne
Please put Suzanne and myself down
we plan on arriving the 3rd
site 104
Mike and Suzanne Markus

jnbhobe

Great site Mike I couldn't have picked a better one myself. We wanted to be there but as some of you know I had an accident and broke my right ankle and tibia so I'm wearing a cast for 3 months at least, I also broke my left foot and it's in a boot for 1 month. Hopefully we will make it next year.

kkamshop

Sorry to hear about your accident Jon, we will miss you and Patti.

Great site Mike I couldn't have picked a better one myself. We wanted to be there but as some of you know I had an accident and broke my right ankle and tibia so I'm wearing a cast for 3 months at least, I also broke my left foot and it's in a boot for 1 month. Hopefully we will make it next year.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Please put Suzanne and myself down
we plan on arriving the 3rd
site 104
Mike and Suzanne Markus
Awe man, there goes the neighborhood.

Forgot to report that we are on 105 and will be there on Monday.

Peace
Dave

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Sorry to hear about your accident Jon, we will miss you and Patti.
Do you remember the movie Misery with James Caan ? Was just thinking ,maybe Jon was not telling me the right story of his so called accident.

kkamshop

Yikes!!! That is one scary movie, but Patti is too sweet to treat Jon like that :D

Do you remember the movie Misery with James Caan ? Was just thinking ,maybe Jon was not telling me the right story of his so called accident.

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired

JON, So sorry to hear that you broke your ankle.. OUCH!! take care and heal fast...

Netem

Pretty painful way to get out of coming to see us :p or maybe Kenny is on to something. Take care and get yourself healthy.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Patti and John, I am so sorry about your misfortune. We were looking forward to seeing you.
Also just met Santa and wife Nancy in Wisconsin and it will good to see them in Illinois
We will be posting an agenda in the next couple of days

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Well it looks like you all will be stuck with me... I made my reservation today.. I will be there on Monday the 3rd. Liz seems like a very nice person... I look forward to seeing you all.

BC

kkamshop

Txbobcat - great to hear you will be there. You were one of the Heartlanders we met at our first National rally (2009). You made us some breakfast burritos if I remember correctly!

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Txbobcat - great to hear you will be there. You were one of the Heartlanders we met at our first National rally (2009). You made us some breakfast burritos if I remember correctly!

Yes.. I remember. Been quite some time.. It will be nice to see you all again..

I'm trying to get two weeks at the campground from Liz, but she hasn't called me back on that.

Catch ya at the Rally...

BC

jimpav

Sorry to report that Claudia and I will not be able to attend this great rally. I am on contract work during those dates. We wish everyone a great time, and hope to attend next year!!!! Work just gets in the way of fun sometimes, ya know!!!!

Jim, Claudia, and Smudge

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I have traveled up to Springfield MO and staying at the fairgrounds for two weeks until this rally. While I was here I thought I might take a trip to the Double J RV Park and see what it is like.

I used the waypoint that is provided on my Garmin and ended up in the middle of a housing district. The address on the Waypoint is correct but the location is wrong. I don't know how many have been to the Double J RV Park but just encase you plan to use the waypoint on the GPS I would suggest you use this Long/Lat... 39.65710, W-9.64794, or key in the address 9683 Palm Rd, Chatham, IL.

I am using the CN North American NT 2019.10 Map.

Interesting think thing I found.. If you look up the park under RV Parks it is wrong, but if you look it up under Camps & RV Parks it is correct. What a deal.

I have reported this error to Garmin and hope when the next map comes out it will be corrected....

BC

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Just wanted to let you know we have to cancel out of the Rally. Kathy has medical problems and we will not be able to make it, sure will miss seeing everyone. We know everyone will have a great time and sorry to miss out...…...Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.