• Non-Club Member fee: $20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: September 08
  • Potluck time: TBD

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: Gerald and Debbie Atkinson

Additional Info:
------------------------------
Make your plans to join us back in Chatham at Double J Campground in September 2018-

Attendees:

1. David Kupczyk & Ronna Miller

2. Ken & Kathy AmRhein 9-7

3. Neil & Sharon Weiss 9-6

4. Jon & Cathy Daniel 9-5

5. Clarence & Jackie Miller 9-5

6. Gerry & Debbie Atkinson 9-6

8. Michael & Nancy Nilson 9-5

9. Nolan & Gina Blake 9-7

Bob Curry 9-3

Bob & Lorna McDonald

ILLINOIS Chapter Heartland Owners Club
Gerry and Debbie Atkinson, Acting Chapter Leaders
Friday, September 7th, 2018

4:30p-MEET/GREET
Bring an appetizer and a beverage

Campfire to be determined
Saturday, September 8th, 2018

9:00p-Biscuits and Gravy
10:30a-Rig Tours, weather permitting

1:00p Corn Hole Tournament, weather permitting

5:30p Potluck Dinner at the Pavillion-bring a dish to share
PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN TABLE SERVICE TO THE POTLUCK DINNER.

*Announcements
*Door Lock Auction
*50/30/20 Raffle drawing following dinner
Campfire to be determined

Sunday, September 9th, 2018

8:00 Coffee and Donuts
Schedule is weather permitting and may be changed as needed
Gerry Atkinson (734) 7781530
gerry7476@gmail.com
Forum Name: TGLBWH

Last edited:

Lane

Illinios Chapter Leader-Retired
I have added - Dave & Ronna and Ken & Kathy AmRhein to the Illinois Rally list-Will see you in September-

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Paul put us down will call Liz in the morning !! 9/3-9/10 They have been messing with Kenny treatment days but he can come home cause we are only an hour or so away . See you in September !!!

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
We are in ! You got our spot you little stinker ! LOL ! we are in 103 this year .

cdaniels

We are all signed up. Coming in on Wednesday the 5th. Looking forward to another great rally!

Jan and Cathy

Lane

Welcome to the Rally--
Neil & Sharon
Jon & Cathy
Clarence & Jackie

I have added you to the list--

See you soon--

Lane

Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day Holiday. Would like to remind you of the upcoming Illinois Rally in September.
Elaine & I will not be hosting the Illinois Rally in Chatham. We are leaving our position as Illinois Heartland Chapter Leaders and are no longer a Heartland Owner. We have made many new friends through Heartland from Canada and United States and enjoyed our time with the club.
We have been very busy this past year with family and our work, hope to get back into the Heartland Club in the future.

Gerry & Debbie Atkinson the North Central Regional Leaders will take over the Illinois Rally, and I’m sure it will be a great one.

Thank You Everyone-And Safe Travels-
Paul & Elaine

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Paul and Elaine,
Thank you for your time as Illinois chapter leaders and hope to catch you when we are down there. Unfortunately we all have times when we need to step back and take care of things other than RViing. We will be posting more as time nears.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Paul and Elaine, thank you for your service to the club. As Gerry said, we must take care of ourselves first and sometimes that means giving up things that we love (RV'ing). Stella and I enjoyed meeting you several years ago and wish you all the best in the future.

gandnb

Good Morning,

My wife and I are new Heartland travel trailer owners, got our trailer just a couple of weeks ago. I was signing up for the Heartland Owners Club and located this thread about the rally. Our first camping trip in the trailer was to the Double J in Chatham and we are planning to go back. Rally looks like a perfect time for us to go back and meet other Heartland owners. Is there anything I need to do to be included in the Rally, other than get our Reservations with the campground.

Nolan and Gina Blake

TGLBWH

Make sure to tell them you are with the HOC group and post to this site as to the arrival date. Look forward to meeting you

Netem

Gerry, the Margiotta,s are new to the club and plan on arriving Thursday evening same as us.

TGLBWH

Two months to go until we get back to Chatham. Looking forward to the trip

gandnb

Good Morning,

My wife and I are new Heartland travel trailer owners, got our trailer just a couple of weeks ago. I was signing up for the Heartland Owners Club and located this thread about the rally. Our first camping trip in the trailer was to the Double J in Chatham and we are planning to go back. Rally looks like a perfect time for us to go back and meet other Heartland owners. Is there anything I need to do to be included in the Rally, other than get our Reservations with the campground.

Nolan and Gina Blake

We got our reservation from the 7 - 9 Sep. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.