We Did It

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
As some of you know, we had to spend most of the summer in Texas, near the Gulf coast. It was a hot and sticky summer, so we decided that we needed additional air conditioning so we bought one.

Oh yeah, it's sitting on top of a Landmark Oshkosh. We made a nice deal with a new dealer in Texas and have spent the last couple of days transferring our stuff into the new coach. All three a/c's are working well and are very quiet. Time will tell how the rest of it will work out.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Glad you got a new ac and miss Stella got a new rig lol. Just hope you don’t have to sleep in basement often

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats, Jay and Stella, I know you'll love your new home and those 3 ACs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

avvidclif

Oh honey, I bought a new air conditioner to help keep you cool. You should see what it's mounted on!

danemayer

As some of you know, we had to spend most of the summer in Texas, near the Gulf coast. It was a hot and sticky summer, so we decided that we needed additional air conditioning so we bought one.

Now it all makes sense. I was trying to figure out why anyone on wheels would spend the summer in Texas.:rolleyes:

coltsdad

Texas-North Chapter Leaders-Retired
So excited for yall! Its funny how that just looking at new rigs turns into buying one.

RRT

Congratulations, look forward to seeing the new coach and visiting with you and Stella at a rally.