EVENT: Heartland Owners Meet-n-Greet: AZ, Tucson - 11/25/2017 to 11/25/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

llalsbury

Arizona Chapter Leaders - retired
Thanks to all who attended the Meet-n-Greet today. Rose and I really enjoyed meeting everyone and the food was very good as well.

Az_Ernie

Thanks Garry.

Lynn and Rose are excellent picks for our new Az. Chapter leaders. Having met Lynn and Rose and listened to their future rally ideals, we think they are going to make great chapter leaders. Also, it was nice to see old friends and meet new ones at todays Meet-n-Greet. We can't wait for our next chapter rally.

Ernie and Marie

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Wow....Great group for the Meet n Greet, Great venue and Super NEW Chapter Leaders!Arizona Chapter is in great hands and I am impressed with Lynn & Rose future plans leading into 2019 for two Rally's.Can't wait to see what's next on the drawing board.Thanks Lynn, Rose and all who attended.

Ducky

Better "late" than never! Great meeting our new AZ Chapter Leaders, Rose and Lynn and seeing our friends again. Thanks to Don and Lynette for the tour

Paradise2

Great meet n greet last Saturday. Was nice meeting up with people I talk to online...WE look forward to more of these. Hope everyone has a great Christmas Holiday!

llalsbury

Arizona Chapter Leaders - retired
Here are a few photos from the Meet-n-Greet. As you can see I am not a pro photographer.

DSCN3266.jpg DSCN3264.jpgDSCN3267.jpgDSCN3268.jpgDSCN3270.jpgDSCN3271.jpgDSCN3272.jpgDSCN3273.jpgDSCN3274.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN3269.jpg
    DSCN3269.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 20
Status
Not open for further replies.