New Big Horn Owner

Chainsaw

Saskatchewan Chapter Leader
Well we did it!!! We ordered 3760. Unfortunately I did not know of he special build sheet when we ordered. When HL stopped making the Agusta floorplan w held out for as long as possible. We do not have many HLdealers in Canada. after looking at SOB, we found they had some nice features. We would have purchased that SOB but I really trusted the HL dealer, That and we really like the 3760. Unfortunately we cannot see one. nobody has one n stock.

WBG

WBGavin
Congratulations! You will absolutely LOVE your new unit.

Safe Travels and hope to see you down the road.

Chainsaw

Saskatchewan Chapter Leader
Well we did it!!! We ordered 3760. Unfortunately I did not know of he special build sheet when we ordered. When HL stopped making the Augusta floor plan w held out for as long as possible. We do not have many HLdealers in Canada. after looking at SOB, we found they had some nice features. We would have purchased that SOB but I really trusted the HL dealer, That and we really like the 3760. Unfortunately we cannot see one. nobody has one n stock.

We have been notified that our new 3760 is built. The dealer is arranging transport. Once it arrives we will take possession on March 19th as we are in Florida right now until the 18th of march.

Looking forward to the new unit with mixed emotion, sort like seeing your mother inlaw go over a cliff in your new truck. We know our Landmark Augusta and love it but ...... you know how it is.

Once we have our trailer hooked up I will change the picture in our profile.

NYSUPstater

Mother-in-law over a cliff w/ your new truck? Love it!! I'll refrain from what I'd really like to reply with, but to tease you, I need a new truck.

Congrats on the new rig. Wow, 4 months to build tho?