Thread: Low Point Drain

1. Print this Post   #1

Low Point Drain

I own a 2018 Pioneer RL250. To drain the fresh water I have three drain lines which are located inboard of the rear tandem wheel. With the drains located here I have to lay or knee on the ground, reach around the wheel to access them. Moving them back about a foot would place them behind the wheel and easier to access, particularly for us older guys.

2. Print this Post   #2

Re: Low Point Drain

Quote Originally Posted by jerryjay11 View Post
    I own a 2018 Pioneer RL250. To drain the fresh water I have three drain lines which are located inboard of the rear tandem wheel. With the drains located here I have to lay or knee on the ground, reach around the wheel to access them. Moving them back about a foot would place them behind the wheel and easier to access, particularly for us older guys.
    I would personally like them to have the valves located inside the same area of the pumps, etc. on the inside. then while you are there anyway winterizing, you simply open the valve.