Slide wall adjustment for New floor

DougS

Doug S
I am posting this for Dennych1 who is out camping with limited internet. He has a 2014 BH 3160 EL. He installed Shaw vinyl planking last week and now the curb side floor, which drops down to level interior floor, is rubbing when the wall is brought in. He tried calling HL without getting an answer. Has anyone else had to adjust this slide wall after installing new flooring and if so, what was the process.

danemayer

As far as I know, this is the only vertical adjustment on hydraulic slides. But I don't know that it will make up for a thicker floor. Care required making this type of adjustment.

Lippert slideout vertical adjustl.jpg

meagle

I had new floors installed by a company that specializes in RV upgrades. They told me that the best protection is to use "carpet runners" and use them when bring in the slides. I went to Lowe's and purchased the runners and cut them with scissors to cover areas where the slide might rub on the new floors. It is easy to lay down when bringing the slides in and easy to take up and store when using the RV.

DougS

Doug S
He has tried the vertical adjustment bolt. I even suggested to lower the bolt hoping it would increase the interior angle up from the new floor. I compared my floor, same model, I have an
angle increase, he says he has an angle decrease. I’ll text your reply.