EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IA, Amana - 10/4/2018 to 10/7/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
I was out in the Amanas yesterday. Highway 151 west of Homestead was already repaved with new asphalt. Road crews were paving the section of 151 from Homestead north towards Amana. So road conditions should be much better for those attending the Iowa chapter rally this fall.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
I was out in the Amanas yesterday. Highway 151 west of Homestead was already repaved with new asphalt. Road crews were paving the section of 151 from Homestead north towards Amana. So road conditions should be much better for those attending the Iowa chapter rally this fall.

It does not take much to impress us after driving on some of the roads we have been on the last month. New road is fantastic!

jimpav

Sorry to say that Claudia and I will not be attending this year. I am on contract work during that time. I will say, Dave, that I appreciate all you do to make this rally happen every year, and hope we can attend next year!!! Have fun!!!

Jim, Claudia, and Smudge

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
With the start of school brings the reminder that fall is just around the corner.

There is still time to make your reservation and plans to attend the Octoberfest celebration in the Amanas!.

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
The count down is on! There are only 4 weeks to the Iowa Chapter Rally!

If your still planning to attend or have not made plans yet, Please make your reservation today or let me know as soon as possible

I will have to release the remaining sites being held at the end of day today.

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
Although I recently had to release unused block of sites, I would still be happy to have you join the Octoberfest Rally in the Amanas. Call the RV park office and make your reservation and then let me that you are planning to attend.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Holed up in Grand Island on our way with the Burton’s and Keetch’s.
0039dd7e0c768383306c9c97bfddba2e.jpg

Sent from my PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator.

jbeletti

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
Thank you to everyone that attended the Iowa Chapter Rally in Amana, Iowa.

We enjoyed meeting everyone. We had a great time with everyone and enjoyed the entertainment.

Thank you to everyone that lent a hand during the rally. Whether it was setting up or cleaning up for meals, or helping others with RV issues Etc.

I appreciated the group arranging a pre-Rally dinner reservations at the Ronneburg restaurant in Amana. And a real treat, a country fresh egg breakfast on Thursday prepared by several Members. Susan and Steve,

We look forward to seeing everyone again.

Status
Not open for further replies.