Best tires

SNOKING

Check the stamp on the inside of the rims to see if they'll handle 110 psi / 3750 lbs to match Sailun S637. If not, you'll probably want Maxxis.

Maxxis is out and Goodyear Endurance are in as the best ST tire offering. ;) Chris

8404fmfvet

Re: Tires

First off thanks for the responses, I am happy with what I was told. That being said neither of us can account for the delivery driver and how he transports the camper. So I guess worse case scenario I will. But it is reassuring to hear the tires are good from the factory.
The tires are st235/85316 lr g. I was under the impression they were f rated so I am feeling confident they will be alright. Not to mention I will inspect tires upon arrival. And thank you all for the valuable insight. Being new to this i am quickly seeing there is a lot to this but honestly I'm looking forward to it.

SNOKING

Re: Tires

The tires are st235/85316 lr g. I was under the impression they were f rated so I am feeling confident they will be alright. Not to mention I will inspect tires upon arrival. And thank you all for the valuable insight. Being new to this i am quickly seeing there is a lot to this but honestly I'm looking forward to it.

I think I heard the some are getting Westlake all steel ply LRG tires now. Which should be OK. Chris

DJHphoto

Great advice from the above responses.
Where is the best place to order tires on-line and have them delivered to our home?

MillerTime802

Update: I just improved my stock tires and rims and tires to 17 1/2" aluminum rims and load range H Sailuns, 215/75R17.5.

I did this after 2 of my stock aluminum rims broke....yes, broke. First one broke on my way home from San Diego where several spokes had full penetration cracks through them. Wheel mfg. replaced rim w/o charge. Then another broke last month on my way home from Orlando. I lost confidence in the stock Heartland supplied wheels and upgraded to better ones.

Photos are my new rims and tires, along with the 1st broken rim. I haven't photographed my other broken rim, but it was much worse than the one pictured.

My opinion: If you have rims on your trailer that match the one's I had that broke, replace them now and without hesitation. I talked to another Heartland owner with the same rims, which also broke.

Attachments

• IMG_5338.jpg
    IMG_5338.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 109
  • New Wheels and Tires.jpg
    New Wheels and Tires.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 116