Replacement Steps for a BH

WBG

WBGavin
Does anyone have an opinion/experience with either the MORryde "StepAbove" replacement stairs or the Lippert Components Solid Step, stair replacement?
Any thoughts as to which one may be better?

We are not getting any younger and more solid footing would be welcome.

Thanks

jbeletti

Does anyone have an opinion/experience with either the MORryde "StepAbove" replacement stairs or the Lippert Components Solid Step, stair replacement?
Any thoughts as to which one may be better?

We are not getting any younger and more solid footing would be welcome.

Thanks

Take a look at this thread for some feedback on on the Step Above vs Solid Step.

CoveredWagon

We simply bought an inexpensive little Rv step support. You can find them a camping world or amazon or probably many Rv suppliers. They are adjustable and work very well. We have some “extra duty” neighbors with bad knees who found the steps very solid.

justafordguy

I installed the Morryde step above on both of our doors and really love them. They are very well made and super stable.

2017-07-13 17.41.00.jpg

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
I totally agree on the Revolution Glowsteps by Torklift! They are in my humble opinion the best steps on the market and the price is reasonable, installation very easy and Torklift's customer service is second to none!

Rod

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I totally agree on the Revolution Glowsteps by Torklift! They are in my humble opinion the best steps on the market and the price is reasonable, installation very easy and Torklift's customer service is second to none!

Rod

Absolutely! And they really do support the Heartland Owners Club. They have supplied us with products for our last two rallies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oregon_Camper

Rod

If you READ the instructions...sure! :cool:

If you think you know what you're doing and wing it like I did...not so much. :eek:

Not knocking Torklift...they are awesome! I was a idiot for not READING the instructions!! Watch my video..you'll see.

For20hunter

Exactly!! I made the same mistake of not reading them and cost myself an hour of frustration that I didn’t have to. Oh well, live and learn.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
I 2nd 3rd 4th whatever the torklift steps for sure. I did not want to fold wet dirty steps into my rig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MCTalley

Another vote for Torklift. And though I read the instructions, I didn't pay attention and put the four bolts that mount the frame to the rig backwards. Took a bit to figure out why the steps wouldn't fold all the way in.

rdufek

Mor-Ryde all the way. They are so easy to install, it will take you longer to unpack them then to install. And the thing I love most about them is that the old steps stay right where they are and when it comes time to trade your trailer in take the More-Rydes with you and the old steps are right there. They are so solid and have had no issues folding them down or anything else.

For20hunter

The things we didn’t like about the Mor-Rydes was you had to fold your sometimes wet and dirty steps up inside of your coach and for rest areas and truck stops you might not be able to deploy or stow them if parking is tight.

Rod

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
The Glow Steps are awesome!

Took me about an hour and a half to figure out what I was doing, and less than half an hour to do the actual install!

ProwlerGlowStep1Old-P3160576.jpg ProwlerGlowStep5-P3160596.jpg
Old and new . . .

RDsStudio59

Torklift Glowsteps all the way here. So happy with first set put a second set on the garage door too.

Safe Travels,

Roger

WBG

WBGavin
Thanks so much for all your input on replacement steps.

For some reason I am no longer getting forum posts so will investigate that first - the steps will be second.

WBG