------------------------------
  • Coffee Creek RV Resort and Cabins
  • 13429 US-281, Santo, TX 76472
  • 940-769-2277 - Mention "Texas Sweetheart Rally"
Details:
Agenda:
  • Visit the Rally Website to view the Agenda (link)
  • Event Leader: Larry Ulmer (email)
Registration is a 2-step process:
-----------------------------------------
Below are the steps to join this rally
  1. Visit the Rally Registration page (link) to register, then follow step 2 below.
  2. Contact Coffee Creek RV Resort and Cabins directly (940-769-2277) to reserve a site for the rally in the rally area (mention Texas Sweetheart Rally). Site numbers will be assigned later.
Additional Info:
Note that this is NOT a Heartland rally. It's open to all brands of RVs. Join Heartlanders and many other brand owners for the annual Texas Sweetheart Rally at a new location for this rally - Coffee Creek RV Resort and Cabins.

jbeletti

We are registered on the website and called the park.
Arrive 2-12-18
Depart 2-19-18

Excellent Ted and Dee. Looks like reservations are going pretty slow this time and we're only 3.5 months out. Hope we can fill this rally up! See you there.

Ted_Dee

Excellent Ted and Dee. Looks like reservations are going pretty slow this time and we're only 3.5 months out. Hope we can fill this rally up! See you there.

Don't worry.When everyone reads that you and I will be there it will fill up quick.LOL
icon11.png

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Sadly, we have a commitment during that time, the Texas Music Educators Conference in San Antonio. So we'll likely miss the rally. But if folks going to or from want to stop by our home park near Cisco and visit, we are only an hour away!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chippendale

When I told Dolly that Ted and Dee were going to the Sweetheart Rally, she told me to sign up or she was leaving me. Since I can't have that happen at Valentines, I guess I will call the park in the morning and also notify the rally web site that we will arrive on the 13th and leave on the 19th, couldn't stand to loose Dolly.

coltsdad

Texas-North Chapter Leaders-Retired
We cant let yall have all the fun. We will be there on Thursday and stay through Sunday.

'Lil Guy'

Debbie and I will arrive on the 12th and leave on the 19th. Looking forward to our 1st SH rally.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
We are signed up for the rally. We will arrive on the 13th and depart on the 19th. Looking forward to meeting lots of new people.

Gregg & Linda

dkeetc1

Re: EVENT: Sweetheart Rally. TX, Santo - 2/14/2018 to 02/19/2018

We are going to be there from 2/8 through 2/18. We like it there. 😁

jstarwal

Hey Jim, not sure is my trailer frame will be repaired by then. If we sign up for the sweetheart rally and I can't make it what kind of a refund do we get?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Hey Jim, not sure is my trailer frame will be repaired by then. If we sign up for the sweetheart rally and I can't make it what kind of a refund do we get?

Hey Jack - this isn't a Heartland rally so I can't say. Your best bet is to contact the CG directly to find out their cancellation policy. I don't think there's any rally fee, so nothing to consider there.

jstarwal

Hey Jack - this isn't a Heartland rally so I can't say. Your best bet is to contact the CG directly to find out their cancellation policy. I don't think there's any rally fee, so nothing to consider there.
Good morning Jim I wish I could have pulled that text back because soon as I sent it I saw the phone number and called them and she's setting it up right now so thanks for the response

jbeletti

Good morning Jim I wish I could have pulled that text back because soon as I sent it I saw the phone number and called them and she's setting it up right now so thanks for the response

Awesome Jack - hope you can make it.

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador
We are scheduled to be there 12 - 19 Feb. Looking forward to our 8th Sweetheart Rally.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.