2016 Charleston bathroom

Kevkat

Hi there, we are new to your forum. My wife and I are looking hard at buying a 2016 Charleston and looking at the pictures of the bathroom,we can’t seem to see a vanity behind the mirror. Anyone that has a 2016 Charleston and can help,please do. Thx Kevin and Shannon

jimtoo

Hi Kevin and Shannon,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure some of our members will jump in soon with some info for you.

Enjoy the forum and hope to see you in a Heartland unit.

Jim M

SNOKING

Hi there, we are new to your forum. My wife and I are looking hard at buying a 2016 Charleston and looking at the pictures of the bathroom,we can’t seem to see a vanity behind the mirror. Anyone that has a 2016 Charleston and can help,please do. Thx Kevin and Shannon

From this photo of a 2016 Charleston, it appears that there is NO vanity behind the mirror. Chris

5026d7e40d5f5b3.jpg

Here is a comparison photo of our 2017 Bighorn with a similar bathroom floor plan. We have a Vanity storage behind the mirror and nice cabinet to the right of the mirror. Chris

BarbandFrank

We have a 2016 Landmark Key West with the same sink and mirror set-up. There is nothing behind the mirror. There is plenty of storage in the cabinet under the sink and in the cabinets next to the shower. We are full-time and find the bathroom storage to be sufficient.

rcfraser

We have a 2016 Landmark Charleston and you are correct, there is no storage behind the mirror. I agree with the previous post as far as ample storage in the balance of the cabinets in the bathroom. Under the vanity, we fit a four drawer plastic shelving unit and it can actually hold more than what would fit in a cabinet behind the mirror. We find we have ample storage throughout the balance of the Charleston and thoroughly love the layout.

Kevkat

Thank you for your replies on the bathroom Vanity. We pick up our 2016 Charleston next week and are very much looking forward to camping in it next April. Kevin and Shannon

Kevkat

We have a 2016 Landmark Charleston and you are correct, there is no storage behind the mirror. I agree with the previous post as far as ample storage in the balance of the cabinets in the bathroom. Under the vanity, we fit a four drawer plastic shelving unit and it can actually hold more than what would fit in a cabinet behind the mirror. We find we have ample storage throughout the balance of the Charleston and thoroughly love the layout.
Thank you for your reply