recliner seat heater(s)

gary0812

I have a 2017 big country 3560SS and recently the heated seat(s) on both recliners stopped working, wondering if anyone has a wiring diagram of this couch or knows of a fix for my problem.
Gary

jimtoo

HI gary0812,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Have you checked the wall plug to make sure your getting power to the chair? If no power to wall plug you may have tripped a circuit breaker. Let us know what you find.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
The lower portion of the back of the seat may be secured with Velcro. You might want to check all of the connections found under the unit.
There really isn't much there other than some wires, mostly non color coded, a controller and a couple of servos.
If both seats fail to recline be sure to check connections carefully.
These theater seats come in all different configurations but that has been my experience.

Peace
Dave

SNOKING

We had both of the original heaters go out and one of the replacement ones also. There are companies that will supply new heater pads
. Chris

rcjar

I have a 2016 Oakmont 325RE, but my question is not about the heaters, but positioning the reclining chairs back to back as opposed to backs against the wall while travelling? Has anybody tried this?

NHCelt

Both of mine failed and were replaced at the factory service center. I remember early on that they were replacing the chairs...now just the heaters, so it seems like a common problem. Heartland should be able to fix you up.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
We have a 2016 Bighorn and only 1 seat heater has failed. I just noticed it since it's my seat! I'll contact Heartland, but since they are over a year old not sure if they are under warranty.

What parts do we need and where do we buy them?

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We have a 2016 Bighorn and only 1 seat heater has failed. I just noticed it since it's my seat! I'll contact Heartland, but since they are over a year old not sure if they are under warranty.

What parts do we need and where do we buy them?

Following... one of ours failed (beyond the one year mark as well).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
I contacted Heartland customer service and they said my chairs out of warranty, which I knew. I had to contact Lippert. Because the unit is out of warranty and not made any longer, Lippert said they could sell me a new theater seat, but not parts.

So I'm back to square one. I have looked at Amazon for heater pads and the only ones I see are for cars. Is this the same thing? I suppose I can live without my heated seat, but it sure was cozy in cold weather.

If anyone knows what part I need, please let me know. The buttons light up, just no heat.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Try searching eBay. Sometimes they have obscure parts for various things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk