EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Amado - 10/11/2018 to 10/14/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Hi! I am trying really hard to figure out how to be a part of this crew. I have a 2016 Road Warrior 413 and I am having some difficulty figuring out all of the bells and whistles. I Can't even figure out this site!
Thank you for your excellent leadership.
[/QUOTE]

Slaymakerus:
I just sent you a PM with my contact etc. Give me a call or email and I will send you a template on how to get around the website. Sorry, you are having problems but it is very easy once explained.
We welcome you to the Heartland Owners Group and hope to meet you at a future Rally.

Ann&Ted

Ann and I just arrived home from a really fun rally in Amado. Thank you Rose and Lynn for the effort you put in to make this a great event. De Anza RV Resort is a really nice campground with very well kept sites and great amenities.

We are both looking forward to the meet and great in Tucson in December.

Ducky

Lynn and Rose; What a great location and congratulations on your first Rally. Diana and I really enjoyed ourselves and look forward to next years rally in the Verde Valley. Hopefully Sergio will stay away.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
If you happen upon the Yuma, AZ area...let me know.

I will help out anyway I can!

PM me here and I'll meet up with you!

Az_Ernie

Lynn and Rose,

You guys did a great job putting this rally together. Marie and I really enjoyed ourselves and can't wait for your next rally! It was good to see old friends again, as well as meeting new chapter members in attendance. Thank you both!

llalsbury

Arizona Chapter Leaders - retired
Thanks everyone for the kind words. Rose and I are recovering well and we are doing some planing for next Oct. in Camp Verde. Safe travels to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.