EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Amado - 10/11/2018 to 10/14/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gsneed

Hi there,
Gary and Sue Snyder (HOC#3606) will attend.
Will advise of dates after we make reservations.

Thanks,
Gary

llalsbury

Arizona Chapter Leaders - retired
Up to 14 rigs for the Oct 2018 rally. It seems we are doing well with registrations, I am hoping we exceed 20 rigs - more rigs more fun! The last I talked with the park they were amazed at the number of rigs registered so far in just two weeks time.

llalsbury

Hi,
We made our reservations for 10/10-10/14/18.
Please make an effort to get the Quackenbushes and Snyder side by side.

Thanks

The resort is in control of site assignment. I am sure that Amy at the resort will try and accommodate you when the two of you check in. Being this is not the resorts busy season they should be able to honor your request.

Hippy

Would you please add Hippy and Lisa to your list. 10/11/2018 thru 10/14/2018.
If there is anything we can assist you with please let us know.

llalsbury

Would you please add Hippy and Lisa to your list. 10/11/2018 thru 10/14/2018.
If there is anything we can assist you with please let us know.
Thanks! Got you two down for 10/11/2018 - 10/14/2018.

We are up to 15 rigs headed for 20 or more!!

llalsbury

I have just added this activity to the Friday agenda.

UPDATE TO THE FRIDAY AGENDA: We are arranging a tour of the Fred Lawrence Whipple Observatory on top of the 8,550 ft Mt. Hopkins in The Santa Rita Mountains just east of the rally site. This tour would be on Friday 10/12/2018 starting at 9:00 AM and returns at around 3:00 PM. The tour bus accommodates 30 persons on a 10 mile drive to the mountain top facility. The view is spectacular! The cost is normally $10.00 per person however when we talked to the tour coordinator she said the cost would be waived. (We are not quite sure about that, so bottom line is it may cost $10.00 per person.) We will not have all of this firmed up until late July or early August but in the mean time we would like to know who and how many would like to take part in this activity. Please make a post in this thread with name and number of persons and I will add to the tour list. Once tour details are firmed up I will contact all who have signed up on the tour to confirm your reservation.

For info on the observatory click on this link https://www.cfa.harvard.edu/flwo

Don't hesitate to get on the list we only have 30 seats.

Last edited:

Ducky

$10.00 each / $20.00 couple sounds good, Free sounds even better...please put Diana and I up on the list please.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Lynn:
That is a great trip and wish I could make the bus ride & tour, but it's a little long for Cheyenne...
You won't have any problem selling it out.....Super job in getting it set up!

llalsbury

$10.00 each / $20.00 couple sounds good, Free sounds even better...please put Diana and I up on the list please.
Got you down for two, thanks for the quick reply. Should be a great tour. Did you know that they make telescope mirrors under the stadium at the U of A?

Status
Not open for further replies.