EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Amado - 10/11/2018 to 10/14/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

llalsbury

Arizona Chapter Leaders - retired
Marie and I would like to go on this tour. Thanks guys!
The two of you are added to the list. I have taken the liberty to reserve 2 seats in the first class section of the bus.

- - - Updated - - -

Please add Nancy and I to the list for the Fred Lawrence Whipple Observatory. Thanks!
I have added you and Nancy to the list, you won't be disappointed.

Ducky

Lynn; After reading the health restrictions, which requires stair climbing and standing for periods of time, I regretfully request that our names be removed from the tour list.

llalsbury

Lynn; After reading the health restrictions, which requires stair climbing and standing for periods of time, I regretfully request that our names be removed from the tour list.

I understand and we (Rose and I) for that reason are not going on the tour. Thanks for letting me know.

llalsbury

Another addition to the agenda this time for Saturday. We have arranged a no host breakfast at the famous Cow Palace Restaurant just across the freeway in Amado. Great atmosphere and some real tasty eats. The palace opens at 8:00AM and we have reserved the banquet room with seating for up to 100, so we will have plenty of room to enjoy a wonderful meal. Click this link to learn more about the Cow Palace http://www.thecowpalace.com/. We will be ordering from the menu which has the usual breakfast offerings.

Please reply to this post with your intentions and the number of persons.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Lynn:
Super place....great food and I have been there many times....great selection...
You are very optimistic at seating for 100!!!

Put me down for one & Cheyenne

dykesj11

Lynn - please include Lynn and me. Looking forward to it. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

llalsbury

Status
Not open for further replies.