EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Amado - 10/11/2018 to 10/14/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

llalsbury

Arizona Chapter Leaders - retired
Please add the Belettis (2) for the breakfast at the Cow Palace. Thanks!

Just added you folks to the breakfast. The food is great and we have a private room that will accomodate 100, we are getting close to that limit.

LOL (up to 20 so far)

Mrsfish

Rather than reading all the posts- which is more than I want to do on this Friday evening- please sign Rick and I up for everything!

F_Goose

Hi Lynn/Rose,
We're signing up as the 19th rig so everyone can get the discount rate! :D

We have reservations for the 11th thru the 16th. Looking forward to an Oktoberfest with the club.

Fred & Leslie

llalsbury

Hi Lynn/Rose,
We're signing up as the 19th rig so everyone can get the discount rate! :D

We have reservations for the 11th thru the 16th. Looking forward to an Oktoberfest with the club.

Fred & Leslie

Got you two down, thanks for stepping up. Are you interested in the observatory tour on Friday or the no-host breakfast on Saturday? Safe travels and see you in October if not sooner.

llalsbury

Please add Hippy & Lisa (2) for breakfast. Thanks 🥞 🍞 🥓 🍳 ☕️

Thanks! You two are added for breakfast, you won't be disappointed. Rose and I have had breakfast there several times and have never had a bad meal.

wood207

Maureen and I are going. I made the reservations with the park. We arrive on October 9 and leave October 14. Please sign us up for the meal and the observatory. Member 2105

Michael and Maureen Woodward
2017 Cyclone 3800

llalsbury

Maureen and I are going. I made the reservations with the park. We arrive on October 9 and leave October 14. Please sign us up for the meal and the observatory. Member 2105

Michael and Maureen Woodward
2017 Cyclone 3800

Got you two down, you are rig number 20! The food is good at the Cow Palace and the view from the observatory is spectacular. The rally promises to be a great one. Safe travels and see you in Oct.

llalsbury

Well we have 20 sites reserved but we are not sold out. I confirmed with the park that we have 10 additional sites available to us, so talk this rally up. Remember if we get 30 we will receive an additional discount on rally rates.

llalsbury

Please add Don and I to the list...11th - 14th

You are added, sorry if I missed putting you on the attendees list. I have you down for the 11th - 14th. Your reservation makes 22 so far, 8 sites remain. Please let me know if you are interested in the observatory tour or the Sat. breakfast.

F_Goose

Can you please add us for the Breakfast at the Cow Palace and a tentative for the Observatory?

Thanks,
Fred/Leslie

llalsbury

Can you please add us for the Breakfast at the Cow Palace and a tentative for the Observatory?

Thanks,
Fred/Leslie

I have added you two for both the breakfast and the tour. The observatory at this time can not firm up the tour until late Aug. so I added you as a reserved seats, just let me know if you don't want to take the tour. If we get over 30 folks for the tour I will start a "stand-by list" for those folks in case someone backs out of the tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.