gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders

Venue:
------------------------------

Details:
  • Number of sites held: Reserve your own
  • Register by end of day 4/26/2018
  • Site fee: fees set by state. per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee:
  • Potluck: No
  • Potluck date:
  • Potluck time:

Additional Info:
The 6 month window for making reservations is in November, giving those interested time to get a site. You can pick any site available but in the past we have used "Pioneer Loop" as the preferred one (full hookups).You can also come earlier & stay later than the April 27-29 dates. This is a good chance to do a shakedown camping trip to get ready for the 2018 season. The New Mexico Rally in Albuquerque is the next week, May 3-6, and sites are still available.

Linda and I may not be able to attend as this is the due date for our daughter’s baby. Don & Monica are going to be there and are experienced with campouts!

ATTENDEES:

Don & Monica 54
Tom & Carla 50
Paul & Ayran. 045
Lou & Marilyn 041
Ronn & Sarah 56
Bill & Deanna 43
Derald & Sue 52
Patti & Bobbi 58
Tom & Michelle 60
Tom & Sharon
Cindy
Marty & Pam 138 HD

Last edited:

Desertsky

Ayran and I are planning to be there. How about everyone posting the site they reserved so we can clump together?

We are in the Pioneer loop site 045.

Last edited:

Greengas

Sarah and I are signed up for spot #56. Arrive Thursday afternoon and leave on Sunday afternoon! Now, let's keep our fingers crossed for good weather.

dkeetc1

We have reserved site 52. Can’t wait to see everyone. You all have a happy baby day if you can’t make it. We’ll hook up somewhere this year I’m sure.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Probably too late to reserve a site for this, but if I am in the area then I'll definately stop by and drink your beer! :angel:

tm84

We signed up for Pioneer loop site 60. We will go down Thursday night and stay until Sunday. This is our first rally, just joined the Heartland New Owner's group.
Tom and Michelle

Greengas

We signed up for Pioneer loop site 60. We will go down Thursday night and stay until Sunday. This is our first rally, just joined the Heartland New Owner's group.
Tom and Michelle
This is going to be a great first event. A shakedown is very informal, just a bunch of Heartlanders getting together to make sure their rigs are ready for the season. Nothing fancy, just good friends and good fun. Can't wait to meet ya!

dkeetc1

Tom and Michelle

Welcome! Can’t wait to meet you all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello - I'm a newbie but signed up for Cherry Creek on April 27-29. I reserved the last pull through, but I don't think I'm on Pioneer Loop. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Cindy

Fermont

Hi,

We just joined the Club today. #2154 We will be joining you at Cherry Creek arriving 4/27 departing 4/30. We could not get a space in pioneer. We will be in Buffalo 138HD.
Looking forward to meeting you all. We will be in a 2018 NT 22FBS

Marty and Pam
Breckenridge
11 Feb

Desertsky

This is going to be a great first event. A shakedown is very informal, just a bunch of Heartlanders getting together to make sure their rigs are ready for the season. Nothing fancy, just good friends and good fun. Can't wait to meet ya!

My shakedown will be the first week in April on a trip down to Austin and Houston, TX, but I still want to meet everyone!

spruce1.

This is our first camp out. We will arrive on Tuesday April 24th. We are in space 58. Are there any events planned for this camp out? We are looking forward to meeting new folks - Patty Greeves and Bobbie Kerns.

Fermont

Hi, We just got an email saying we would get no more notifications if we don't reply to thread. OK. We are still planning on coming and meeting folks.

Cheers,

Marty and Pam
Breckenridge
6 April

Hi,

We just joined the Club today. #2154 We will be joining you at Cherry Creek arriving 4/27 departing 4/30. We could not get a space in pioneer. We will be in Buffalo 138HD.
Looking forward to meeting you all. We will be in a 2018 NT 22FBS

Marty and Pam
Breckenridge
11 Feb

StarryNight

This is our first camp out. We will arrive on Tuesday April 24th. We are in space 58. Are there any events planned for this camp out? We are looking forward to meeting new folks - Patty Greeves and Bobbie Kerns.

Campouts are "informal" in that there isn't an itinerary (which is a rally). Typically we will have a campfire in the evening where those interested will come with chair & beverage. Tall tales are told!! Some are true :)
Don and I will be hosting a campfire on Friday night.
I might even try my hand at having a campfire cobbler for everyone :)

See you all soon,
Monica
Site #54

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Campouts are "informal" in that there isn't an itinerary (which is a rally). Typically we will have a campfire in the evening where those interested will come with chair & beverage. Tall tales are told!! Some are true :)
Don and I will be hosting a campfire on Friday night.
I might even try my hand at having a campfire cobbler for everyone :)

See you all soon,
Monica
Site #54

Wish I was going to be there . . .

StarryNight

Looks like the weather will be in our favor...for the most part. Looking forward to visiting with everyone on or before the Friday night campfire.

Status
Not open for further replies.