Status
Not open for further replies.

TahoeCamper

Founding Nevada-North Chapter Leader-Retired
George & Laura

We are confirmed for site 57 CF#P23039

Arr 6/20 Depart 6/25

Bob & Maggie

Hello Bob and Maggie, Thanks for the info. We are happy to hear you'll be attending the Nevada-north rally. We cannot attend the Red Bluff rally this year. We'll miss all the fun and good times. Chuck and Donna host magnificent rallies.
Cross your fingers that Punxsutawney Phil sees his shadow. We're very dry up our way.
George and Laura Smith

JASMAR

Have Camera Will Travel
George and Laura, we are finally able to make your Rally and are excited. We have a Reservation: Arriving 6/20 and Departing 6/25, in Site 5. We are driving from our Blue Light Rally in Winchester Oregon and if delayed, we will notify the park we are arriving 6/21 instead.

Tom and Lorraine Chinn

Last edited:

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
George and Laura, we are finally able to make your Rally and are excited. We have a Reservation: Arriving 6/20 and Departing 6/25, in Site 5. We are driving from our Blue Light Rally in Winchester Oregon and if delayed, we will notify the park we are arriving 6/21 instead.

Tom and Lorraine Chinn

There goes the neighborhood! :rolleyes:

Rod

NorthCal Bob

Hi George and Laura, Bo and I are still arranging ur rally except we are having to leave on the 24th instead of the 25th, I have contacted the park and told them.

Bo and Bob

bedurant

George and Laura Smith,

I am not going to be able to make it to your rally in June. I went ahead and cancel my reservation with the RV park. They are holding it open for another Heartland member to jump into. I had slot #40 reserved, it's a back-in site. I was really looking forward to spending some time up north, especially during the summer. Maybe next time.

Bryan Durant

TahoeCamper

Bryan, So sorry to hear that you and Brianna cannot attend our rally this year. We were really looking forward to meeting you both. Let's hope we meet up soon at a rally or just plain old camping somewhere in beautiful Nevada. I do have a new owner that will take your spot. We will toast you around the campfire. Safe travels and stay healthy and happy,
​George

George and Laura Smith,

I am not going to be able to make it to your rally in June. I went ahead and cancel my reservation with the RV park. They are holding it open for another Heartland member to jump into. I had slot #40 reserved, it's a back-in site. I was really looking forward to spending some time up north, especially during the summer. Maybe next time.

Bryan Durant

- - - Updated - - -

Bob & Bo, Not a problem, we are happy that you can attend our rally. That will be only one less evening around the campfire. We'll make that up at the Regional rally this fall at Jackson Rancheria. You can tell us how Chuck and Donna's Durango rally was a great time. If we had attended we would have been coming back over the Sierra's in a snow storm. Supposed to get 16-18" of snow tonight (4-15-18).
See you in June, safe travels and stay healthy,
George

TahoeCamper

Tom and Lorraine, We have moved you to site #54. This is a better site than #5. You'll be between Chuck & Donna Impey and Bob & Bo Sargent on the other side. They'll enjoy as their new neighbor:cool:.

Safe travels, George

kruley

Darin and Kelli Ruley will be there! Just signed up! We will be in spot #61. :) Not able to arrive until Friday though........

TahoeCamper

Hello Everyone, We have updated the first post on the forum for the Nevada-North rally this June 21-24. The assignment of requested potluck items are listed on the posting. We are asking that each rig bring one unwrapped raffle gift in the $10-$20 range. We do not have an indoor dining hall at this RV park. We will be outside in a picnic area and have circular banquet tables and chairs for everyone. Not sure about white table cloths, don't believe we are the white table cloth crowd :eek:. Maybe for the "FAMOUS JIM WILBURN". We do have two couples on a wait list in case someone has to cancel. The park management will contact me if they have a cancellation anywhere in the park during our rally for these Heartlander's, fingers crossed.
See you all soon, safe travels,
George and Laura

RenoJim

You are too funny George & Laura, now I expect White Linen Tablecloths 👍👍🤓🤓😂😂. Expectations are now very very HIGHHHHHH!
Thanks,
Jim & Sue

Hello Everyone, We have updated the first post on the forum for the Nevada-North rally this June 21-24. The assignment of requested potluck items are listed on the posting. We are asking that each rig bring one unwrapped raffle gift in the $10-$20 range. We do not have an indoor dining hall at this RV park. We will be outside in a picnic area and have circular banquet tables and chairs for everyone. Not sure about white table cloths, don't believe we are the white table cloth crowd :eek:. Maybe for the "FAMOUS JIM WILBURN". We do have two couples on a wait list in case someone has to cancel. The park management will contact me if they have a cancellation anywhere in the park during our rally for these Heartlander's, fingers crossed.
See you all soon, safe travels,
George and Laura

TahoeCamper

Dear Mr. Famous Jim Wilburn, That sounds a lot like you have thrown down the gauntlet as to the many surprises you might or may experience at the rally.
Let the fun begin
:eek::D:eek::cool::cool:,

BusManRG

We’re spending the weekend in Reno celebrating my nephews graduation from UNR and we had a chance to drive to Verde and check out the rally location.... What a great park! Looking forward to a great time at the rally in a few weeks! Can’t believe it’s already June!

Sandy

RenoJim

We’re spending the weekend in Reno celebrating my nephews graduation from UNR and we had a chance to drive to Verde and check out the rally location.... What a great park! Looking forward to a great time at the rally in a few weeks! Can’t believe it’s already June!

Sandy

You are right Sandy, a very nice park! While we’re from Oregon City, Reno will always be home as that is where the grandkids are 👍😂.

JASMAR

Have Camera Will Travel
Tom and Lorraine, We have moved you to site #54. This is a better site than #5. You'll be between Chuck & Donna Impey and Bob & Bo Sargent on the other side. They'll enjoy as their new neighbor:cool:.

Safe travels, George

George and Laura: As I just informed you by phone, Lorraine and I will not be able to make the Rally. Everyone have fun. See you in Jackson

Last edited:

TahoeCamper

Ladies and Gentlemen, If by chance you may need to cancel your reservation for our Rally, Please contact me first as we have one couple on the waiting list. I'll contact the park about your reservation.

Thanks, and see this week,
George

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Ladies and Gentlemen, If by chance you may need to cancel your reservation for our Rally, Please contact me first as we have one couple on the waiting list. I'll contact the park about your reservation.

Thanks, and see this week,
George

Thank You George! See everyone soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

kbausano

Anyone considering a little golfing while there? Haven’t seen any mention, but De & I would be interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
George and Laura,

Wow, what a great rally. It has been so much fun. We have enjoyed being at this RV Park, visiting with all our Heartland friends, eating all the tasty food there has been and all the many laughs we have had over the last few days. Thank you so much for all the hard work that you both have done to put this rally on. And what comes to my mind is “One more year!!” You guys have been great chapter leaders, we have enjoyed your friendship over the years!!

See you guys in Jackson, Chuck & Donna

Status
Not open for further replies.