New Cyclone

pjones1969

Our unit had been cannibalized by the dealer for some reason and the carpet was gone along with the bedroom and garage tv. The dealer deducted $$$ from the price to compensate and we were satisfied.

Does the original equipment carpet fit right up to the kitchen door and did it have holes for the table legs?? I ended up with an 8x12 piece remnant that I put snug to the kitchen wall and it leaves a little less than a foot uncovered at the 3 season door ( cost was less than $100). The pad and carpet are thick enough so we do not feel the tie downs or the diamond knobs.

The carpet in our 3800 is too wide and no table leg holes were cutout, we’ve cut the holes for the legs and I want to take it to a carpet binder and get an estimate to get it cut down both length and widthwise and make some mats from the remnants but haven’t done that yet, We are thinking we just want the carpet in front of the bunks but not underneath, depending on what they would charge me I might just buy a new 5x7 and some matching mats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emery395

The carpet in our 3800 is too wide and no table leg holes were cutout, we’ve cut the holes for the legs and I want to take it to a carpet binder and get an estimate to get it cut down both length and widthwise and make some mats from the remnants but haven’t done that yet, We are thinking we just want the carpet in front of the bunks but not underneath, depending on what they would charge me I might just buy a new 5x7 and some matching mats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I found that by removing the table leg floor sockets I was able to cut a hole in the carpet and then screw the mount back down with the flange plenty big enough to secure the carpet to prevent any unraveling.

LBR

If the unit was ordered without carpet, then it probably wasn't cannibalized....carpet is a line item option when ordering, least for ours it was.

Our factory carpet fits like a glove and didn't have any holes cut for the 2 table kegs, thank goodness. We opted for the new style legs and bases, so the garage floor holes weren't even drilled.

I also removed all tie downs except the 4 in corners for the Maverick tie down straps and filled all the holes, layed carpet, screwed down the new style table bases, and am tickled as pink as Elmo!

emery395

If the unit was ordered without carpet, then it probably wasn't cannibalized....carpet is a line item option when ordering, least for ours it was.

Our factory carpet fits like a glove and didn't have any holes cut for the 2 table kegs, thank goodness. We opted for the new style legs and bases, so the garage floor holes weren't even drilled.

I also removed all tie downs except the 4 in corners for the Maverick tie down straps and filled all the holes, layed carpet, screwed down the new style table bases, and am tickled as pink as Elmo!
What do new style table leg and base look like?

LBR

What do new style table leg and base look like?
Ours is a late 2017 CY build and this was not getting put in the current THs at that time. I liked it better than the floor-hole style of post.

The leg fits into the plate with about a 90° twist, then the black collar (reversed threads) gets screwed down onto the floor plate for a more stable fit.
75570b5ecd34ebd3eb731ac56df057f7.jpg

crors7

Our unit had been cannibalized by the dealer for some reason and the carpet was gone along with the bedroom and garage tv. The dealer deducted $$$ from the price to compensate and we were satisfied.

Does the original equipment carpet fit right up to the kitchen door and did it have holes for the table legs?? I ended up with an 8x12 piece remnant that I put snug to the kitchen wall and it leaves a little less than a foot uncovered at the 3 season door ( cost was less than $100). The pad and carpet are thick enough so we do not feel the tie downs or the diamond knobs.
The carpet that came with ours covers the whole garage, same carpet as the bedroom but with bound edges, it does not have holes for the table legs(yet). You can't feel the floor anchors but you can feel the table anchors.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk