EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MD, Berlin - 9/21/2018 to 9/23/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
We will be arriving on 9/18 leaving on 9/24. Site 101. There goes the neighborhood.

So excited to hear you will be joining us. Working on having another fun rally with lots of surprises.

Last edited:

HOOKERUP

They said if you drive a Ford you are always welcome.
icon6.png
icon6.png

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Can't wait to see your smiling faces. Looking forward to another fun filled rally.
So glad to hear Mike and Patty will be returning.
Hi Jody & Mike...our SOB's just told us they had to cancel. A family wedding came up.

-Ira

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
Hi Jody & Mike...our SOB's just told us they had to cancel. A family wedding came up.

-Ira

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Wow! I don't think there's ever been a wedding at a rally before! Oh, you mean they're going to the wedding instead. LOL Sorry to hear they can't make it but we'll catch them next year.

Pekay2415

Wow! I don't think there's ever been a wedding at a rally before! Oh, you mean they're going to the wedding instead. LOL Sorry to hear they can't make it but we'll catch them next year.

Ironically, the wedding is taking place at a campground. Camp Sacajawea in NJ. Really sorry to miss this trip but it is my brother’s son who is getting married. See you soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

porthole

Retired
Ironically, the wedding is taking place at a campground. Camp Sacajawea in NJ. Really sorry to miss this trip but it is my brother’s son who is getting married. See you soon!

H'mmm, never heard of Camp Sacajawea in Jersey - and it turns out there are two and one is 5 minutes from our house!

Which one is the wedding at, at the shore or up in the mountains?

Pekay2415

H'mmm, never heard of Camp Sacajawea in Jersey - and it turns out there are two and one is 5 minutes from our house!

Which one is the wedding at, at the shore or up in the mountains?

The shore. It is located in Farmingdale, NJ. and is actually owned and operated by the Girl Scouts.

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
Count us in!!! The Zinter's (HOC member #2031) are registered! Site #82 arriving Thurs. 9/20, departing Sun. 9/23.

Status
Not open for further replies.