EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MD, Berlin - 9/21/2018 to 9/23/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
Let's welcome some new castaways to our rally. Randiandbrad will be joining our crew of Buccaneers at Castaways in Berlin, MD. They are new members to the Heartland family.

Last edited:

JMVford

Oh Wow! Two more Newbies joining our adventure at Castaways. Let's welcome Fred and Jan to our crew​.

JMVford

For those going down a little early, just to let you know:

Sunfest 2018

September 20 – 23, 2018 at the Ocean City MD Inlet Parking Lot
100+ Booths of homemade Arts & Crafts | Dozens of Food Tents | Live Entertainment | Great fun for the whole family.

- - - Updated - - -

43rd Annual Sunfest Kite Festival

Thursday, September 20 – Sunday, September 23, 2018
The Kite Loft’s annual Sunfest Kite Festival in Ocean City, Maryland is a kite flying extravaganza & funfest for kitefliers & spectators.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
For those going down a little early, just to let you know:

Sunfest 2018

September 20 – 23, 2018 at the Ocean City MD Inlet Parking Lot
100+ Booths of homemade Arts & Crafts | Dozens of Food Tents | Live Entertainment | Great fun for the whole family.

- - - Updated - - -

43rd Annual Sunfest Kite Festival

Thursday, September 20 – Sunday, September 23, 2018
The Kite Loft’s annual Sunfest Kite Festival in Ocean City, Maryland is a kite flying extravaganza & funfest for kitefliers & spectators.

Sunfest Info
https://chamber.oceancity.org/events/details/sunfest-09-22-2016-6197

kite Fest info
https://kiteloft.com/kite-festival/Sunfest-Kite-Festival/

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
Oh yes! There will be T-shirts. Haven't finished designing them as yet. Haven't got a "clue", what I'm gonna do as yet. But, believe me, they will be a"treasure".

Oh no, more tantalizing hints!!!

We'll, whenever you open that treasure chest, put a couple t-shirts in for the Zinter's. "Arrrgh" sizes are XL and 3XL.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

J69king

Chris, Lauren and I are in. We will be arriving on 9/20 and leaving 9/23. Site 97. We are looking forward to seeing everyone.

JMVford

OK. All you Mateys who plan on attending our Rally in September, Just got a call from Castaways. The ship sails May 1.
This is the deadline to guarantee a spot with the group.
With the Sunfest in O.C. that weekend, I couldn't guarantee a site at all after that date.
So make sure you date is set and your deposit is in or the resort will be taking back the rest of the sites and opening them to the public.

- - - Updated - - -

For those interested, there will be t-shirts. Get me your sizes. Still $10 S - XL, $12 2X - UP.

chaplady

Liz and I will be arriving 9/21 leaving 9/23 site #. 83

- - - Updated - - -

2 T shirts x-large both.

JMVford

Liz and I will be arriving 9/21 leaving 9/23 site #. 83

- - - Updated - - -

2 T shirts x-large both.

Shiver me timbers, so glad to hear mateys. We won't even be making you walk the plank.

- - - Updated - - -

And ahoy mateys, I hear tell Khloejojo will also be aboard. We're happy to they will be sailing with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.