• Potluck: No
  • Potluck date:
  • Potluck time:

------------------------------

Additional Info:
------------------------------

2018 Hershey RV Show
September 12-16

Once again we will have a Heartland Owners Club booth at the 2018 RV Show in Hershey PA. We are looking for volunteers to help work the booth for a few hours to show our support for Wilkins RV and Heartland. Anyone wishing to Volunteer, please let me know on this thread. Come closer to the time, we will start scheduling.

The HOC booth will be open Friday and Saturday. 9/14-9/15.

Show location-
Giant Center
550 W. Hersheypark Dr.
Hershey, PA, 17033
www.prvca.org

For those wishing to come and stay for a few days, there are several campgrounds in the area.

Hershey Park Camping Resort
www.hersheyparkcampingresort.com

Twin Grove Resort
twingrove.com/resort

Harrisburg East Campground
www.hbgeastcampground.com

A few members have already booked at the Harrisburg East location. Reasonably priced and about 20 minutes from the show complex.

Attendees-
Jamie & Ginger Walker
Bob & Valerie Dufek
Dave & Krissy Kline
Jim & Colleen Marigliano
Mike & Sharron B
Dawn & Ira Lustgarten

72cce9ed-0e54-46c4-b4a7-c26dd6134845

Last edited:

rdufek

Valerie and I are in!!! We will be coming in on the 12th and leaving on the 16th, so let us know what you need. Staying at Harrisburg East Site #503

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
You can put us down will call campground in the next few days do you know the area we'll be in yet in Harrisburg?

rdufek

I believe several are in 501-504 which are 50 amp and 1 is in the 400's just below us which is 30 amp

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
You can put us down will call campground in the next few days do you know the area we'll be in yet in Harrisburg?

Thanks Colleen. It looks like the campground put some in the 400-500 section. I think there is both 30 & 50amp sites.

Hi, Chuck and I just booked 405 at Harrisburg East. Arriving on September 12th, Wednesday and leaving on September 16th, Sunday.

Hi Jamie,
Unfortunately Chuck and I have to cancel the reservation to this years Hershey RV Show. Both Chuck and I have been wanting to go for many years now, so I am very disappointed. We will try again next year! Hope you all have fun! I just got off the phone with the Harrisburg East Campground to cancel our site #405 as well.
Thank you.

Lou_and_Bette

Hi Ginger and Jamie, we are making reservations for the Hershey show and can help out if you need us. Will call the campground soon. Bette

JWalker

Hi Jamie,
Unfortunately Chuck and I have to cancel the reservation to this years Hershey RV Show. Both Chuck and I have been wanting to go for many years now, so I am very disappointed. We will try again next year! Hope you all have fun! I just got off the phone with the Harrisburg East Campground to cancel our site #405 as well.
Thank you.

Chuck & Pam,
Sorry you can’t make it this year. Keep an eye out late fall for a Hershey show update for 2019.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Ginger and Jamie, we are making reservations for the Hershey show and can help out if you need us. Will call the campground soon. Bette

Bette,
Thats awesome. I see Chuck and Pam had to cancel the reservation for Site 405 a few days ago. Maybe you can grab that site.

JWalker

Anybody staying at another CG other than East? Bette

Bette, Hope you guys can find a spot. This is a large show in the area. I would say the largest and there are a lot of campgrounds, but they book up quick. Here is a couple other options. I personally have stayed at Conawago, Harrisburg East and Twin Grove. All nice.

t54vt3.jpg

35hhhqh.jpg

2zoi2ky.jpg

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Dawn and I will be there with our favorite SOB’s...Mike and Patty. They may not be sob’s for much longer...

mbesanceney

New York Chapter Leaders-Retired
Sharon and I are in on Thursday at Harrisburg East at working booth Friday and Saturday we will see how Thursday goes after setup.

Bones

We arrive Friday and leave Monday site 502. Depending on what time I arrive Friday I might be able to assist but I will definitely work Saturday morning with you guys.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Y’all have fun!! We’ll be up north enjoying the scenery and some sweet juicy crustaceans from the North Atlantic!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.