EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Red Bluff - 4/12/2018 to 4/15/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulh

UPDATE:
We are still holding at 18 players. THERE IS ROOM FOR TWO (2) MORE. Contact me if you are interested. jdfishing@comcast.net OR Site #155.

I wish Candy and I could fill those two spots for you John. We're are looking forward to seeing everyone at the Pueblo rally and playing golf there. Have fun in Red Bluff and post some pics!

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Here's a few pictures I took.
I think Ckuck said 45 rigs.
b9cd916a6acd8555340de51508a99f99.jpg
252030cf0d9bdf462af1bf46f25b3196.jpg
c6a169b6cf6ba336d5f2dac11a8346f0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Another GREAT rally put on by Chuck&Donna. Always great food and nice to see old friends and make new ones. See everyone at the next one. Safe travels and keep the rubber on the road.

Back home from another great rally by Chuck and Donna and all their assistants. So great to see all the old friends and meet new ones. Thanks to our chapter leaders from the pacific region and Rod and Kellie for everything they bring to all the rallies.
Best wishes to all.:rolleyes:

Jack & Bev

jdfishing

I wish Candy and I could fill those two spots for you John. We're are looking forward to seeing everyone at the Pueblo rally and playing golf there. Have fun in Red Bluff and post some pics!

Wish you two could have been there too. It was cold most of the front nine. Windy too. Travel safe and see you in Pueblo.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Chuck and Donna for another great rally. Where did the week go? Your efforts really show. Enjoyed seeing old friends and making some new ones. We always look forward to attending your Rally's. Be safe and see you in Pueblo.

Bogie

Chuck and Donna,

Another great rally!!. Thank you so much for all that you do to put on a great rally for all of us. Your hard work
is what makes it such a great success.

BusManRG

Rich and I spent the drive home talking about what a great weekend we had and how hard you two work to put on such a great rally! Had a chance to meet a lot of new people, chat with people we’ve seen before, and just had a great time! Hope you and Donna have a chance to relax the next couple days before you have to head home and that you have good weather for your travels.

Sandy

RenoJim

Chuck & Donna,

You Two Absolutely ROCK with the Best Rally’s ever. The time you put into planning your Rally events clearly shows in their execution of every activity. Fun Fun Fun was had by all. Thank you for your efforts and friendship.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Chuck and Donna once again, Thank You for another amazing rally weekend! We really appreciate all the work you guys put into organizing every detail and making sure everyone in attendance has a great time! AND Chuck!! in the midst of all the rally craziness making sure to take care of a Heartland Owner who just so happened to be staying at the park alone while her husband was out of state...unaware of the HOC or any rally making sure she had some good food to eat since she was sick we have such a great group of people amongst our members and we are so proud to be part of the club! See you all again soon, safe travels! Rod & Kelly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Another outstanding Norcal rally. We are so happy we are able to come south to enjoy the comradery of Heartland owners and especially to spend time with Chuck and Donna. THANK YOU!

DanBarnett

Awesome job Chuck & Donna at putting on our second rally! You two go all out and are there for us at every turn. Thanks again!

Dan & Lynn Barnett
2018 Big Country 3155RLK
2016 GMC Denali 3500 SRW

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
16CC13DE-5A92-46C7-88C8-1B6924C45B89.jpg

We would like to thank everyone who attended our NorCal Red Bluff Rally at Durango RV Resort! It was great to catch up with our old friends and to meet new friends. Thank you for all your kind responses for our rally. Our hope is that everyone has a wonderful time, lots of laughs and plenty to eat! A BIG thank you to all those who helped during the rally, especially the BBQ crew!! Looking forward to seeing everyone down the road for more good times.

Safe travels, Chuck & Donna

For20hunter

There were several people inquiring about our gated community here in Washington. This lot just came up for sale. No RV cover (yet) nice large lot on the main road close to entrance and swimming pool. Not sure what or if there are appliances/bathroom in the outbuilding. Has a nice private ‘back yard’ with fire pit.

IMG_6569.jpg

kbausano

There were several people inquiring about our gated community here in Washington. This lot just came up for sale. No RV cover (yet) nice large lot on the main road close to entrance and swimming pool. Not sure what or if there are appliances/bathroom in the outbuilding. Has a nice private ‘back yard’ with fire pit.

View attachment 57420

What are your HOA fees currently?
Ken & Deidra

For20hunter

$230 a month which includes: water, sewer, garbage and cable TV. The rest is for the office staff and maintenance crew that works in the oark

Status
Not open for further replies.