Cyclone 4007

I saw a teaser video on Instagram of the new 4007 that Heartland is rolling out at the RVIA show in Louisville. From what I could see, kinda like the floor plan. Can't wait to see full details!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

porthole

Retired
New video out.

Looks like a good plan, and somebody paid attention to basement storage compared to what we saw at Hershey.
Nothing on the HeartlandRVs page yet though.

Bones

wow this camper looks nice. I'd have to walk in it but looks like they took care of some of the issues we had with them when we were looking earlier this year.

Bones

did anyone catch the length? I also noticed they did have the furion appliances in there either

Saw the video on Heartland's Facebook page, pretty nice. Like that they kept the good sized basement storage and the lay out. I know it's a small thing, but I'd much rather have the fireplace in the living area where it would be more useful to knock the chill off. Be interested in seeing it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lddm22

Hi their everyone, I am new here to the Heartland family and my family and I just purchased this model toyhauler and absolutely LOVE IT! The bedroom space was my biggest selling point. I would post a picture but I have not figured out how to do that just yet from my phone, or if it’s even possible.
I do however would like to reach out and ask y’all a question about the underbelly. This is my first rodeo with this size RV and also a toyhauler. But, we are hooked to city water, and I have the valve on “CITY” but when I went to sit down outside and looked under the RV the front of the underbelly directly under the bedroom looked like it was gonna fall out, I crawled under their and it was full of water. I got it out, turned the water on, but I couldn’t notice any leaks. Can I get some feedback please?

2017 F350 superduty platinum
2019 Heartland Cycole 4007

jimtoo

Hi Lddm22,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed. I'm sure some of our members will jump in soon with some good info for you.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Then join us at a rally when you can meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.
Jim M

OH,, and after a couple more post the system will let you post pictures.

rhodies1

Hi their everyone, I am new here to the Heartland family and my family and I just purchased this model toyhauler and absolutely LOVE IT! The bedroom space was my biggest selling point. I would post a picture but I have not figured out how to do that just yet from my phone, or if it’s even possible.
I do however would like to reach out and ask y’all a question about the underbelly. This is my first rodeo with this size RV and also a toyhauler. But, we are hooked to city water, and I have the valve on “CITY” but when I went to sit down outside and looked under the RV the front of the underbelly directly under the bedroom looked like it was gonna fall out, I crawled under their and it was full of water. I got it out, turned the water on, but I couldn’t notice any leaks. Can I get some feedback please?

Go into your storage compartment and take down the basement wall,a couple of screws hold it in place,start checking all water lines for lose pex crimps on the water lines the connections on the water heater,all drains from shower,sinks maybe lose or have come apart and the toilet connection for leaks.you have something leaking and most likely a water line.
Dont leave this issue because it will soak all your wiring laying on the underbelly and could cause it to fall due to the wait of the water.
Also, I would go under the unit and cut a small hole in the coroplast and drain the water,be careful when cutting to not cut any wires or maybe puncture a tank,go slow and easy.
Let us know what you discover.

Dmetcalf

Re: Cyclone 4007 Any update ..?

Just wondering if you found out what the problem was .? Since we jut purchased one ... Thanks

D Metcalf
2019 Cyclone 4007

D. Metcalf
2019 Cyclone 4007