2018 Arlington with new 2018 updates... availability?

zjn3

I am on the lookout for a new Arlington fifth wheel that has the all new 2018 update features. I haven't been able to locate one, so I'm guessing none have been built yet. Does anyone know when the new Arlington will be production or be available at dealers?

danemayer

Hi zjn3,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

You'll probably need LM 365 sales to point you to a dealer who already has one. If you don't get a response here, call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Ask for Landmark sales.

zjn3

Hi zjn3,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

You'll probably need LM 365 sales to point you to a dealer who already has one. If you don't get a response here, call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Ask for Landmark sales.

Thank you for the contact phone numbers.

Last edited:

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
I'm aware of the 2018 Arlington in Knoxville, but it doesn't appear to have any of the new updated features. Thank you for your reply.

Keep watching RVs For Less website. They have a new Arlington on order which should be in pretty soon. You can call and ask for Ken Fife who is the general manager what the status might be.

zjn3

Keep watching RVs For Less website. They have a new Arlington on order which should be in pretty soon. You can call and ask for Ken Fife who is the general manager what the status might be.

Thank you. I'll do that.

travlingman

I think Ken's last name is Rife.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Call Tim at T & S Enterprises in Navasota Tx. at 936 355-0588. If he doesn't have an Arlington in stock, he can get one. Best prices and service.

zjn3

Call Tim at T & S Enterprises in Navasota Tx. at 936 355-0588. If he doesn't have an Arlington in stock, he can get one. Best prices and service.

Thank you for the tip. I've heard good things about T & S Enterprises.

LTrussell

Okay I just seen where they changed the desk in the Arlington to a L shaped......really interested in this now. Hope they come out with pics of this soon!

Toy1Ton

Toy 1 Ton
ask if they can finish painting under the front over hang and the side of the slide outs other wise it looks like a 50,000 coach to me

LTrussell

ask if they can finish painting under the front over hang and the side of the slide outs other wise it looks like a 50,000 coach to me

We just went and looked at a Phoenix yesterday.....we didn't notice anything like that, but....we will be looking for things like that.....thanks for the heads up!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I saw a new 2018 Newport this weekend at the show. The materials I picked up said printed 9/2017. It did have all the features in the brochure that I saw in the coach at the show. But I did not see any pics in the brochure of the Arlington, besides a floorplan, which did not have an L desk.

I would call Heartland and ask for Andy Westhorp, he's the brand manager for Landmark? I just saw him yesterday at the Ft. Worth RV Show.

LTrussell

I saw a new 2018 Newport this weekend at the show. The materials I picked up said printed 9/2017. It did have all the features in the brochure that I saw in the coach at the show. But I did not see any pics in the brochure of the Arlington, besides a floorplan, which did not have an L desk.

I would call Heartland and ask for Andy Westhorp, he's the brand manager for Landmark? I just saw him yesterday at the Ft. Worth RV Show.

That is the 3rd floor plan of the Arlington that we have seen now on the website since we started looking for a new home. I'm hoping they stay with this one. I would really like to see it. We went and looked at the Phoenix yesterday, loved the kitchen but I have two son in laws who would not be able to stand in the living room area and I didn't care for the tiny bathroom and of course like you told me before taking a couch out of that living room and putting a desk there would be a major pain.