Introduction - North Carolina Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Hayden and GiGi Warren (Warrstang331) for volunteering to be the new Chapter Leaders for the North Carolina Chapter of the Heartland Owners Club.

The boundaries of this chapter are the state of North Carolina in the Southeast Region.

Hayden and GiGi are taking over from retiring Chapter Leaders Chris and Candi Carrington. Thank you, Chris and Candi, for your service to the Heartland Owners Club.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new North Carolina Chapter Leaders, Hayden and GiGi!

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks though Chris and Candi and welcome to leadership Warren’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davebennington

Thanks for stepping up to the fill the position of North Carolina Chapter Leaders. Anything you need I am here for you.

dave

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome and thank you for stepping up to the Leadership role Hayden and Gigi!! And thank you to Chris and Candi for your service and contribution to the Heartland Owners Club!

Rod & Kelly

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Thank you for stepping up to the Leadership role, Hayden and Gigi, from your neighbor to the North, Virginia. Carol and I welcome you to Chapter Leadership. Thank you to Chris and Candi for your service and contribution to the Heartland Owners Club!

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations to the both of you.

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations to the both of you. I am sure you will have a great time with your new role.

Warrstang331

North Carolina Chapter Leaders
Congratulations and thank you, Hayden and GiGi Warren (Warrstang331) for volunteering to be the new Chapter Leaders for the North Carolina Chapter of the Heartland Owners Club.

The boundaries of this chapter are the state of North Carolina in the Southeast Region.

Hayden and GiGi are taking over from retiring Chapter Leaders Chris and Candi Carrington. Thank you, Chris and Candi, for your service to the Heartland Owners Club.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new North Carolina Chapter Leaders, Hayden and GiGi!

To all. Thanks for the welcome.
Gigi and I appreciate all the welcoming wishes. Hope to see Everyone out on the trails in the near future. Also hope to be able to keep up the good times for that everyone hard while camping in NC.
Thanks again to all.

Hayden and Gigi

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
We also want to welcome Hayden and Gigi as Chapter Leaders! We know you'll do a great job.

Thanks also to Chris and Candi for your time and hard work putting on great rallies!

jbeletti

Welcome Hayden and Gigi and thank you for stepping up to Club Leadership! Wishing you both all the best in this role.

Thank you also to Chris and Candi for leading the chapter for the past 2 seasons. Hope to see you down the road.