Considering Purchase: 2018 North Trail 22RBK

NeilATL

Hello! Has anyone recently purchased a Heartland North Trail 22RBK? I would appreciate any and all feedback regarding this unit. Pros/Cons would be helpful. Thank you.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Hello! Has anyone recently purchased a Heartland North Trail 22RBK? I would appreciate any and all feedback regarding this unit. Pros/Cons would be helpful. Thank you.

We had a 14 rbk. It was an awesome trailer for us. Pros; it’s an awesome rig. Cons; you won’t get to use it as much as you want. We used ours a lot and put about 8k miles on ours without issue. It pulled nice and was very user friendly. If we ever bought another house and just wanted a rig for shorter stays we would buy one without thought. Some good friends of ours bought a Bh version of the NT 2 yrs ago and haven’t had any issue with theirs either.

Sent from my PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator.

MegOhm

We just purchased a second-hand 2015 NT 22RBK from a private seller. So far we are very happy with the floor plan and quality. I'm towing it with a Ram 2500. Tows beautifully directly off my hitch - no need for the load-distribution/sway bar hitch. We also have a Grand Design Reflection 303RLS - great for cross country camping. The NT was purchased for its size - enabling easier access into local area smaller campgrounds and boon-docking.

jbeletti

We just purchased a second-hand 2015 NT 22RBK from a private seller. So far we are very happy with the floor plan and quality. I'm towing it with a Ram 2500. Tows beautifully directly off my hitch - no need for the load-distribution/sway bar hitch. We also have a Grand Design Reflection 303RLS - great for cross country camping. The NT was purchased for its size - enabling easier access into local area smaller campgrounds and boon-docking.

Marc and Sally - congrats on your North Trail! Not many own 2 RVs - that's cool. Consider joining the Heartland Owners Club today. IT's fast and free to join (link for more info). Bring that North Trail to a rally nearby you so we can meet you guys and have some fun together.