Who is the oldest "active" RVer on the forum??

Chippendale

I was reading the Birthday wishes that were sent to "Lil Guy" in another thread for his 68th birthday yesterday and got to thinking, 68 is so 10 years ago. I am 939 months old and try to make every rally that I can get to. Made me start to wonder, how many active RVers (driving your self, attending rallies, taking extended trips, etc) are still out there. Is there anyone in their 90's still actively RVing? I am 78 and 3 months, anyone older than me out there?

Last edited by a moderator:

'Lil Guy'

Considering that you attended your 1st rally in a Conestoga wagon, you could be one of the oldest. I'm still amazed at your ability to handle it by yourself. Having only hooked up or set up with the help of DW, hard to believe some do it alone. I am sure you're the oldest among the Unaceptables.lol If it makes you feel better, John in La. chapter is close. Seems like both of you are in better shape than I'm in. I hope I can go as long as you have. You'll probably be RVing after I'm gone.
See you at the get together next week.

Ted_Dee

So apparently it looks like the order is:
Jim
George
Dirt
I think John is only like 48, but the cajun food adds a couple of years.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
72 years old here. RVing close to 45 years. John D is a puppy and Jimtoo is well....old.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
69 next week and still frisky as ever (almost)!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kbvols

I turned 54 last Saturday however I have been in retail management for 34 years so I feel like I am 95 or older.

pegmikef

At just 77 (78 in April) I am still one of the younger ones unlike the old guys like Jim and George, but I know of a couple of active Heartlanders that are even older than them. I am not going to name them as they should come forward themselves.

farside291

My dad turns 87 next February and just sold his Class C last month. Him and his girl friend drove to Branson in May this year. Sold it cause the doctors said he was losing his eyesight...completely. He still wishes he had not sold it. I only hope to be that healthy when I am his age.