Refridge Fan Mounts

I thought i would pass this onto anyone install more fans on the refridge outside vents. #0 conduit holder brackets fit the pipes and can be rotated to mount on and angle. Solves making a mount bracket and is easy to adjust. I put 1/4 - 20 nylon lock nuts on the carriage bolts.

I know Lowe's have them in Elect.department. I don't shop Home Depot they give you a hard time for Vets Discount. Sometimes they take it sometimes not. Also charge a restock fee on defective items. I returned a thermostat last week the screen would only light up. Not the first time it has happened on returns Never a problem at Lowe's

Power247

I thought i would pass this onto anyone install more fans on the refridge outside vents. #0 conduit holder brackets fit the pipes and can be rotated to mount on and angle. Solves making a mount bracket and is easy to adjust. I put 1/4 - 20 nylon lock nuts on the carriage bolts.

I know Lowe's have them in Elect.department. I don't shop Home Depot they give you a hard time for Vets Discount. Sometimes they take it sometimes not. Also charge a restock fee on defective items. I returned a thermostat last week the screen would only light up. Not the first time it has happened on returns Never a problem at Lowe's
Excellent tip! Thanks!!

Greg
2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310