Introduction - Texas-North Chapter Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Jason and Audra Moses (coltsdad) for volunteering to be the Chapter Leaders for the Texas-North Chapter in the South Central Region of the Heartland Owners Club.

The Texas-North Chapter includes the northern part of the state of Texas from the eastern border of Texas to US 183 and US 377 (the border of the Texas-West Chapter). The southern border of the Texas-North Chapter is defined by a line (more or less straight) from Yellowpine in the east to just north of Brady on US 377. Chapter rallies are held within these boundaries.

Jason and Audra are taking over from Nancy Anderson and Dave Seabolt, who have lead the Texas-North Chapter since 2013 and have played an active role in many Heartland Owners Club activities. We appreciate all that Nancy and Dave have done for the Heartland Owners Club.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new Texas-North Chapter Leaders, Jason and Audra!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Nancy and Dave, you did a super job and thanks for everything!

Jason and Audra, I am looking forward to you rallies in the future. I know that you will do well. Have fun!

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Thank you Jason & Audra! We had fun and look forward to your rallies in the future!

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome again to Jason and Audra hope y’all can do like Dave and Nancy and make the Louisiana rallies as often as they did lol.

Go have fun Dave and Nancy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Whoo hoo! Congrats to Jason & Audra!

And thank you sincerely, to Dave and Nancy for taking excellent care of the North Texas Chapter!

coltsdad

Texas-North Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thank you for the kind words of encouragement. Audra and I are excited to take on this roll and hope to fill the shoes that Nancy and Dave have left behind.

I've told Nancy and Jay I have put them on speed dial if I need them!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thank you for the kind words of encouragement. Audra and I are excited to take on this roll and hope to fill the shoes that Nancy and Dave have left behind.

I've told Nancy and Jay I have put them on speed dial if I need them!

Jason, you can add us to the list also. Anything we can do to help y'all.

coltsdad

Don't worry Erica you were already on the speed dial list. My arms are still sore from all the twisting yall did on them at Tyler to get us to do this!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Jason and Audra, thanks for jumping into the leadership role. Great club with great people.

Thanks Nancy and Dave for all the hard work you did making the Club what it is today.

jstarwal

Congratulations and thank you, Jason and Audra Moses (coltsdad) for volunteering to be the Chapter Leaders for the Texas-North Chapter in the South Central Region of the Heartland Owners Club.

The Texas-North Chapter includes the northern part of the state of Texas from the eastern border of Texas to US 183 and US 377 (the border of the Texas-West Chapter). The southern border of the Texas-North Chapter is defined by a line (more or less straight) from Yellowpine in the east to just north of Brady on US 377. Chapter rallies are held within these boundaries.

Jason and Audra are taking over from Nancy Anderson and Dave Seabolt, who have lead the Texas-North Chapter since 2013 and have played an active role in many Heartland Owners Club activities. We appreciate all that Nancy and Dave have done for the Heartland Owners Club.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new Texas-North Chapter Leaders, Jason and Audra!
Welcome Jason and Audra. Hope to see you at the next rally, when ever it is.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Thank you Nancy and Dave for the years of service to your Chapter. We wish you well!

Congratulations Jason and Audra and thank you for taking on the role of Chapter Leaders. We wish you all the best and know that Jay and Stella, Julie and I are here to help.

jstarwal

I forgot to thank Nancy and Dave for doing such a great job. Hope to see you at the next rallies

- - - Updated - - -

can anyone help me change the map on my signature and I don't remember how to change a thing I've got to see more states to add

jimtoo

- - - Updated - -
can anyone help me change the map on my signature and I don't remember how to change a thing I've got to see more states to add

At top of page click on "Settings",,, look to left side and click on "Edit Signature". Scroll down a little and you will see edit area.

pjones1969

Congrats to fellow OSU parents Audra and Jason. We didn't make to Stillwater this fall. Maybe next fall for a game.

Congrats Jason and Audra, let Jana and I know if we can help in any way.......... we are right down the road.

OSU Homecoming is October 27th (OSU vs. TXLH), I've made our reservations at Lake Carl Blackwell, Scissortail Lane site 5 (6 and 7 were taken already) 1-405-372-5157

https://lcb.okstate.edu/campgrounds/scissortail-lane

https://www.google.com/maps/place/L...df2a3cec0615c2!8m2!3d36.1303704!4d-97.2082811

Lets Heartland the place up!!

coltsdad

Thanks Pat! Also thanks for the reminder for OSU homecoming I just got off the phone to make our reservation we will be in site 8.

Now if we can get TexasRoadWarrior362 to make his reservation we will have a micro rally up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.