Landmark 365 MSRP

BillR48

Question, I'm thinking of ordering a new 2018 Newport. Would 28% discount off of MSRP be a good starting point for new 2018 Newport? Thank

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hello BillR48 and welcome to this great forum. Lots of great information here.
It seems that pricing can be all over the place depending on economy, time of year or location of the dealer.
In general it seems that discounts can be anywhere from 25-40%.
So you might be able to shop around for pricing.
We are nearly neighbors as I live over by Little Cedar.

Peace
Dave

richheck

Seasoned Member
Question, I'm thinking of ordering a new 2018 Newport. Would 28% discount off of MSRP be a good starting point for new 2018 Newport? Thank

Bill, got this this morning. I ordered a 17 Arlington from these people last year for a great price
1B913049-5C59-4D4D-BB52-DE2F195DA90C.jpg

BillR48

Thanks for the information. I'm going to check out the websites for the dealers in your responses.

Hi Cookie we are located in Jackson very close to Little Cedar.

Thanks

Bill

Mark-Roberta 051995

Hi, we found ours locally but not at a LM dealer. This dealer had one due to their parent company had 2 so they sent one down to my local. It was funny since the parent company had it for $5K less so I told them I would travel to save the $5,000. They finally sold for sale price. We saved 38.6% from MSRP. This was on a '17 LM Charleston. It was built in December of '16 and we purchased in August of '17. The dealer had it since mid-January of '17.

Good luck and definately shop arround